What would you like to see on BOS? (1 Viewer)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Larger sig space, just like the old days.
^This, bring it back to a non-fixed signature space. I understand you'll probably say it creates lag and downtime when loading up each page but honestly anyone who uses a signature now would probably be the ones using it(which isn't that many people, mostly just regular members) and we just want our good signature gifs shown :<

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
There have always been rules on sig sizes, it's now enforced at all times. It's got nothing to do with page loading, it's just really annoying to have to scroll through long sigs.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Ability to delete your account.
Deleting an account is pretty much impossible. First all the posts must be deleted and all quotes edited. It's too difficult/impossible to make this a viable process. Then the account must be permanently banned which is a terrible idea.

Two terrible ideas causing a terrible result with painstaking effort.

It's not as easy as pressing a button and all is deleted. Databases in vBulletin (or anywhere efficiently) don't work that way.

HSC
Deleting an account is pretty much impossible. First all the posts must be deleted and all quotes edited. It's too difficult/impossible to make this a viable process. Then the account must be permanently banned which is a terrible idea.

Two terrible ideas causing a terrible result with painstaking effort.

It's not as easy as pressing a button and all is deleted. Databases in vBulletin (or anywhere efficiently) don't work that way.
So this is a LIFETIME membership??

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Get me a donator badge icon. I have a monthly donation subscription. So i better be getting something. Or else ending my donations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)