What subjects are you thinking of dropping next yr? (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
Er...you'd study the night before the HSC?
lol. I was just saying that he studies a lot.

I wouldn't due to stress reasons.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Night before HSC you should know everything and just rest and take it easy [no computer or tv though].

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aplus said:
Night before HSC you should know everything and just rest and take it easy [no computer or tv though].
I know my sister was watching lots of tv before her HSC.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
UAI > 95 after watching lots of tv before her HSC. That is kind of depressing when you think that with more committment, she could have been in the 99's.

Smith2K7

HSC
Aplus said:
UAI > 95 after watching lots of tv before her HSC. That is kind of depressing when you think that with more committment, she could have been in the 99's.
since when did TV become such a problem, you dont know what your talking about :lol:

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
I am definately thinking of either dropping extension maths and keeping all my other subjects or dropping extension maths and biology and picking up 4 unit english.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Aplus said:
In the 99s wow. i thought a UAI was a RANK.

bored of sc

HSC
dux&src said:
it is - a UAI of 99.00 means your HSC performance was equal to or better than 99% of the state

Aplus

HSC
N/A
dux&src said:
I never said it was a mark. I was just saying, if she obtained a UAI > 95 like that, she could have obtained higher with a bit more work.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bored of sc said:
it is - a UAI of 99.00 means your HSC performance was equal to or better than 99% of the state
No. UAI system is a bit skewed. UAI of 99 is approximately equal to 1.6% or 1.7% because we take all the people who did SC into account not the people doing HSC. So we basically count all the people who dropped out of school after SC.

kezzaonline

HSC
lol i'm dying to drop chemistry coz i don't like my teacher, havta learn everything myself

my first choice was to drop physics as i don't really need it for university, but if i decide to do a science degree chemistry is like a must, and i don't want to do bridging courses xD

bored of sc

HSC
lyounamu said:
No. UAI system is a bit skewed. UAI of 99 is approximately equal to 1.6% or 1.7% because we take all the people who did SC into account not the people doing HSC. So we basically count all the people who dropped out of school after SC.
Oh! :eek:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aplus said:
Oh no, I mean that she watched lots of TV on the day BEFORE the exam. She finished *vigorous* studying weeks ago before the real HSC.

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
If I can't make it into the Chinese continuers course, I'll have to drop it.
Otherwise I might drop physics or economics although I quite like both... but I'll just have to see how I feel and how my marks are going closer to the end of this year.

AnandDNA

HSC
im thinking of droppoing legal even though i came 1st in the grade and that would bring me down to 10 units so yeh im unsure at the moment. or maybe ill jst keep my 12 units as it is.

fayeee

HSC
definitely dropping chemistry. :]

MIGHT pick up 4U maths =D

yay, can't wait to get rid of chem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)