What Phone Do You Use? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
CF as in carbon fibre.

And Aerath, why BB? I have to admit I really hate being tied to BES and being unable to just connect to the internet via wifi when abroad to download emails. Seems so trivial but I'm glad I have my iPhone for that.

Smoke Eater

HSC
N/A
i don't operate in a blackberry enterprise server environment so i cannot help you there. within the blackberry individual solution environment everything works fine and i don't need BIS to be able to check emails and such forth abroad either. just turn on wifi and it connects perfectly. even without BIS, can still check emails through web browser and browse webpages.

the carbon fiber and steel design looks very bold, therefore i love it. it's something that wouldn't look out of place on a CEO's desk of a multimillion dollar multinational company.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Serious? Damn I hate BES for tying me down to the overpriced roaming charges. The only thing which I really liked about my BB is the integration with lotus notes (yes my company still uses it) and all the custom apps which they have already developed for it. That being said with everyone using iPhones my next company phone will be the next iPhone I think.

Ps agreed re the image thing an that's partially why I got the BB from work over a 4S before but then I got a 4S from work anyway when I came overseas.

stereoheart

HSC
Nokia E63

I got it in 2009, my longest lasting phone so far. It just doesnt want to break :p

I like nokia and vodafone :D

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I liked my Nokia E71 a lot (brother/sister phone to the E63). Had the best layout, keyboard, etc. Only thing missing was decent email support and a slightly less washed out screen but it worked great and I could find my way around it easily.

stereoheart

HSC
I liked my Nokia E71 a lot (brother/sister phone to the E63). Had the best layout, keyboard, etc. Only thing missing was decent email support and a slightly less washed out screen but it worked great and I could find my way around it easily.
Your phone is just like mine but so much fatter! I dont get it :p

stereoheart

HSC
No I think its fatter..Either way it doesnt make sense. Its a good phone though. Never have to charge it and it can hold so many photos!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The E71 was thinner. I had an E63(still have it as a spare in case I need it) and yeah, it wasn't a bad phone, e-mail support on it was shocking, could not delete anything from them. But yeah, still has nothing on my Galaxy S2 but that's probably got something to do with the fact it's a much newer phone :p. Either way, they are both solid and sturdy.

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
samsung galaxy s2

really happy with the phone, only downside is the battery life :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)