What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
u-borat said:
jesus has lame eyes.

religious righteousness is just fail too.
Lucky it is not Jesus then, He is my saviour and God, not my romantic love intrest.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
scaredytiger said:
hes boring and arrogant. also, hes deluded.
I think he is really nice, and because he is one of the decent guys in this forum people seem to hate him.

I think he is nice anyway.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
zomg said:
so shes christian?
i dont get why thats such a problem for some people, it doesnt affect them, its her choice.. :S
thankyou. about time somebody realises that.

EDIT: though many christians will not date non-christians.

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I think he is really nice, and because he is one of the decent guys in this forum people seem to hate him.

I think he is nice anyway.
... hes not mean or anything, he just isnt intelligent enough for his posts to interest me. and hes not outrageously stupid enough to make me lol.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
religion isn't a problem as such; its when they try to push their completely illogical beliefs upon anyone and everyone. i mean, no one does give a shit if you live in your own little deluded universe, but its about as unattractive as it can get when you try to push your beliefs onto others. hence religious righteousness. in the belief that you can't do wrong.

live and let live i say.

HSC
no problem with someone having religious beliefs. but for them to be unable to form a logical concept in any area of intellectual discussion...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)