What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

HSC
breaking said:
narcissism
girls who take no pride in their appearance
lol

the biggest turnoff to me is drinking too much/smoking/doing drugs. like getting drunk or whatever once in a while is fine, but if i talk to someone and they start being like "fuck! i was so pissed on the weekend, i threw up four times on cavill ave and then i got kicked out of this club and then i started a fight, and then i threw up in the taxi on the way home!" like they're so awesome and rebellious, they automatically get filed under the fuckwit section in my head

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
In men:
I hate wimpiness, lying , unkindness , thoughtlesness.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
katietheskatie said:
lol

the biggest turnoff to me is drinking too much/smoking/doing drugs. like getting drunk or whatever once in a while is fine, but if i talk to someone and they start being like "fuck! i was so pissed on the weekend, i threw up four times on cavill ave and then i got kicked out of this club and then i started a fight, and then i threw up in the taxi on the way home!" like they're so awesome and rebellious, they automatically get filed under the fuckwit section in my head
I always find it hilarious when it's happening to my friends and I'm there laughing at them while they die in a gutter from their own alcoholic idiocy, but when you meet a random and it's all they ever talk about, how drunk they got, how many clubs they got kicked out of like its a badge of honour or something... :/

SiN3m

HSC
smoking, drugs, cluelessness, lying, cheating, masoginist, being over emotional, begging, unable to sustain a proper conversation

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
katietheskatie said:
lol

same

but even if she gets drunk on a regular basis i find it totally unnattractive. the worst part is when they do stupid things cos of their drinking.
control yourself damn it!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
tbh what I would say is 'unattractive' when I'm rather sober and uninterested in sex is quite different to what I'd find unattractive in a different situation... almost opposites.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
haha fuck up, there's something in between :eek:
Pace_T said:
uh i'd be pretty fucking worried if a girl told me they got trashed and then started throwing up everywhere and getting into fights, lol

Pace_T

HSC
breaking said:
haha fuck up, there's something in between :eek:

uh i'd be pretty fucking worried if a girl told me they got trashed and then started throwing up everywhere and getting into fights, lol
lol you know what i meant. not so much the fighting but if she uncontrollably drinks to the point where she vomits in the taxi - thats gross

HSC
also, dudes that think they're hard cunts in general. and directionless burnouts.

i think most things that are unattractive to me are personality-related as opposed to physically unattractive things, idk

Garygaz

HSC
The chick at any party/bar/nightclub who thinks they are god's gift to men, strutting their shit and thinking they could have any guy... biggest turn off, your snobbery is repulsive.

Loud and attention seeking chicks in general. The chick who will be hugging everyone, screaming, butting into conversations, just don't, it annoys the shit outta us.

Evilo

HSC
Garygaz said:
The chick at any party/bar/nightclub who thinks they are god's gift to men, strutting their shit and thinking they could have any guy... biggest turn off, your snobbery is repulsive.

Loud and attention seeking chicks in general. The chick who will be hugging everyone, screaming, butting into conversations, just don't, it annoys the shit outta us.
+1

I was at the clubs last week and some girls came up to me acting like that, i walked away.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I get loud when drunk, mostly because I can't hear anything.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
also, dudes that think they're hard cunts in general. and directionless burnouts.

i think most things that are unattractive to me are personality-related as opposed to physically unattractive things, idk
yeah holy shit i hate dropkicks/deadbeats
absolute scum.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
ill add to this later
but am i possibly one of the only people who likes smoking?
call me old fashioned, but idk there's just something so seductive, sexy and sophisticated about smoking.

likee. when a boy is ana. legs skinnier than mine, jeans just as tight as mine, some lovely brogues, a bowler hat and a lovely shirt.. and then a cigarette.
sex.

oo wrong thread.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Ah... voice?
An annoying voice really creeps under my skin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)