what is your dream car? (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
High Octane is great! I need to get all the dvds. I've seen that one before, apparently the stuff that broke were stock items lol.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I just love the styling on that r34 :D
Yeah, that video is pretty old too! The wing is functional so I have no complaints in that circumstance, shows that tastefully modified cars can be timeless to some extent.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Yeah, that video is pretty old too! The wing is functional so I have no complaints in that circumstance, shows that tastefully modified cars can be timeless to some extent.
Agreed even though my first thoughts in seeing that wing were along the lines of 'that seems a bit unnecessary' lol

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Personally I prefer stock bodykits with tasteful lowering, legal tints and functionally sized wheels. Function > Form.

Siddy123

HSC
Gli auto, feel the powerrrr (88kw dame u moncey shit)

Coupe though, the kids on gumtree love that and will pay a premium for them. Put a towhook on it, jdm as fuck
or better yet chuck on some em1 clear/red tail lights and claim its an em1;)
JDM AS FUCK YO.

nek minnit value of car increases by 5k

alrxate

HSC
Other than the SL65 BE AMG, the Maserati Gran Turismo takes the cake...
With that being said, an affordable dream car, hopefully after the HSC, would be my baby (literally lol) the RX-8 (been planning on buying it since 2004).
dmc-puts-supercharger-on-maserati-grancabrio-photo-gallery_1.jpgdmc-puts-supercharger-on-maserati-grancabrio-photo-gallery_8.jpgdmc-puts-supercharger-on-maserati-grancabrio-photo-gallery_9.jpgMaserati-Gran-Turismo.jpg1382799_647164871983439_1051637600_n.jpg
drooooooooolllll

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
1992 Nissan shitbox
I must be living the dream then... feels like a nightmare... want mine :haha:

High Octane is great! I need to get all the dvds. I've seen that one before, apparently the stuff that broke were stock items lol.
Ketzal Sterling is fucking awesome... speaking of which... HIS BACK!!! doing videos with not too discreet product placement :haha:

waiting for the next webisode... still not up!!! :mad:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)