what is your dream car? (1 Viewer)

ali-fc

HSC
personally to have a GTR r35 or a lambo but GTR r35 more cause im more a nissan person ;)

wbu?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
V12 Vantage. I'd take one of those over a DB any day.

deloving

HSC
DeLorean... I saw one about a month ago on my way to school. From a distance I spotted a flat spaceship emerging from the horizon. "What the fuck is that?" I stood there watching it come closer and closer towards me. Then I had to step aside cause like an idiot I was standing in the middle of the road. And then it drove past me. It was a wonderful day.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
does it have to be road registerable???

if not, Caterham SP-300R fo sho!

or, a caterham RS 500...

PS!: I'm a nissan fan boy and want out big time hahaha!

one for my nissan pride... this particular s13...

on the outside...

the bit that matter...

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If I could have any car it wouldn't be a GT-R- yes the R35 is fast on a track but not the best to live with from a cost perspective (maintenance), lack of luxuries (if it were your only car) or just daily driving (drone!).

Not that these are any more practical, but I would probably be torn between Aventador (because it's cool), an LF-A (because it's rare), or a 458 (it's a Ferrari and it comes in red).

That all being said at the moment I am thinking a used Gallardo would do. Or a used R8 V8. Not epic cool like the aforementioned supercars but good enough and affordable to me at least.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
If I could have any car it wouldn't be a GT-R- yes the R35 is fast on a track but not the best to live with from a cost perspective (maintenance), lack of luxuries (if it were your only car) or just daily driving (drone!).

Not that these are any more practical, but I would probably be torn between Aventador (because it's cool), an LF-A (because it's rare), or a 458 (it's a Ferrari and it comes in red).

That all being said at the moment I am thinking a used Gallardo would do. Or a used R8 V8. Not epic cool like the aforementioned supercars but good enough and affordable to me at least.
The R8 also comes across as somewhat more practical on a day to day basis (assuming of course, it's your only car and you plan to drive it around everywhere)

halapenyo

HSC

a used gallardo is affordable for you? you've done well for yourself.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The R8 also comes across as somewhat more practical on a day to day basis (assuming of course, it's your only car and you plan to drive it around everywhere)
Agreed. I think I could live with it. The missus seems supportive and at $160k it's pretty reasonable for a not too old car.
a used gallardo is affordable for you? you've done well for yourself.
I'm looking at old Gallardos in the sub $200k bracket so they're not too out there; but then on the other hand, it's difficult to put your life savings into a used car which will only depreciate further especially when you're planning on getting a mortgage!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)