What is the most powerful car you have driven + details of most memorable drag battle (1 Viewer)

La Bomba

HSC
what car is the most powerful you have driven.
and what are your most memorable experiences of dragging ppl on the street in this car?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Re: What is the most powerful car you have driven + details of most memorable drag ba

best troll

La Bomba

HSC
Re: What is the most powerful car you have driven + details of most memorable drag ba

obviously you havent driven any sik cars. hence why u had to resort to calling me a troll yu gronk.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

peugeot 206 gti
beat this supposedly quite quick EFxr6 with a auIII motor in it
then
lost to a magna

La Bomba

HSC

lol hahahhahha.
maybe it was a ralliart magna, pretty sure they pump out 180KW

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

270 rwkw 300zx

Ritard_

Banned
HSC

no it was just a normal magna
they have like 150kw i think atleast
i have 100kw

La Bomba

HSC

wow,
do you still have that 300zx or is it dead now?
did you ever take it to the race track?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

not mine, my friend bought it couple weeks ago, needs rego then he's gonna sell it.

La Bomba

HSC

nice. personally i wouldnt buy any car thats been modded up, too many things go wrong with modded up cars caus theyve been thrashed. whys he sellign it?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

270 rwkw 300zx
That's a really conservative tune for a 300zx! Those things are very strong and can be tuned past 550kW atw.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

nice. personally i wouldnt buy any car thats been modded up, too many things go wrong with modded up cars caus theyve been thrashed. whys he sellign it?
That's how **** happens. I suppose it's better to know before you buy that it's been thrashed than to find out months later.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

He has another zed that is about the same but looks much better. This one was bought with no rego because it's needed an engineers certificate, for real cheap, he is parting it out and installing stock parts before selling it. Plan is to upgrade his car for free, effectively.

Serem, he could no doubt run more boost on the stock turbos and get 300 or so atw, but it's a daily driver, and 270atw is... enough.

edit: hasn't been thrashed, knows the guy he bought it off. was a project car but the guy just never had the time to finish

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

true for street usage you wouldn't want too much power going to the wheels...'

for some reason i always remember the time where i was in my civic and thought i'd gun it at the lights against a little polo with no badges. lo and behold i got served by a polo gti and learnt my lesson.

... and now i debadge all my cars :)

Camski

HSC

C63 AMG. You don't drag on your L's :p (the crap people give you though.... lol)

Without being cocky, most of the time it's not worth your time, someone in a Civic Type-R or even a VE SS comes up next to you and just sits there for ages waiting for something, assuming it's stock of course :p why bother, i'm trying to save the rears for more important stuff :)

kfnmpah

HSC

Most powerful car i've ever driven is a 2004, 3 door holden barina.

It's WHITE! :O

OOOOOOFT I'm tuff

Drag racing experience... yet to come.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

That's how **** happens. I suppose it's better to know before you buy that it's been thrashed than to find out months later.
My step brother use to buy RX7's, fix them up with body kits, parts etc and sell for a large profit.

Must be a lot of dipshit rice lovers out there.

pman

Banned
HSC

beat some idjet in an mx5 using my subaru outback the other day

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

C63 AMG. You don't drag on your L's :p (the crap people give you though.... lol)

Without being cocky, most of the time it's not worth your time, someone in a Civic Type-R or even a VE SS comes up next to you and just sits there for ages waiting for something, assuming it's stock of course :p why bother, i'm trying to save the rears for more important stuff :)
I'm just trying to conserve my 98... after driving to a client for a meeting this morning sitting in traffic I was averaging 18L/100km :(

Camski

HSC

I'm just trying to conserve my 98... after driving to a client for a meeting this morning sitting in traffic I was averaging 18L/100km :(
It's painful to watch :eek:

You can practically see the needle drop just sitting in stop-start traffic :haha:

But i'm sure you'll agree, the running costs are so worth it :tongue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)