What is everyone going to do the day they finish the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I never burned any of my HSC stuff. It lies in my room as a testament to my life or... something. =P

theycallmebob

HSC
my plan is to travel europe and fulfil various items on my bucket list, either as a gap year or the period before uni (although that might not be feasible)

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
If the day is sunny, I will go to a really grassy area filled with flowers and simply just lie down in it, facing the sky. Then, as I close my eyes I shall blare the song 'Daydreaming' by Lupe Fiasco on my phone or speakers or something.

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
1. Hopefully on first day after HSC I can pick my motorbike then can go ride around
2. Resume my workout and acquire some aesthetics
3. Go local game shop and buy BF3, MW3 and Diablo 3(?) Play em all in hopefully 3 days with total of 33 hours
4. Find a job and save up for a new doggy :D
5. Go some post HSC/ birthday parties
6. Don't know what to do after this lol

imZerroo

HSC
the idea of a road trip sounds aweeome but wheres a good place to go ? (throuhg NSW)
i know people have driven to gold coast and canberra. but i highly doubt u can go there with your friends as they would be on their p's and driving at 90 on a freeway would be like homer racing in the olympics.

Narouz

HSC
BROOOO... well i got dared to run around my school naked... the only thing i am allowed to wear is socks and shoes... so i dont hurt my feet when i run.. and then i have 2 egg my haul!!!!!!!!!!!

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Roadtrip along the entire coast, maybe head interstate (Vic & Qld).

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Going camping! ~ then in the Jan / Feb break going to Cairns... lovely warm beaches and the Great Barrier Reef here I come. (God I can't wait!) n_n
Still have to plan / save up for my trip to Europe... but that means a lot of work.

HSC
go for a 2 hour mountain bike ( straight after the last exam)
go and get my p plates
get a job
go to the beach
and whatever else comes to mind

Memi

HSC
N/A
- Going to a concert
- Travel
- Get part time job
- Take up a hobby
- Get my drivers license :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
i know people have driven to gold coast and canberra. but i highly doubt u can go there with your friends as they would be on their p's and driving at 90 on a freeway would be like homer racing in the olympics.
Not that I am advocating this in any way, shape, or form - but in my opinion, a P driver driving at 90 on a freeway is a lot more dangerous than a P driver at the speed limit available to other drivers. Other drivers having to overtake continuously leads to a hazard.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Not that I am advocating this in any way, shape, or form - but in my opinion, a P driver driving at 90 on a freeway is a lot more dangerous than a P driver at the speed limit available to other drivers. Other drivers having to overtake continuously leads to a hazard.
So you advocate speeding. Yay :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)