What is everyone doing in the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bored of sc

HSC
I will be attemping to get up to speed. The HSC has hit me like a punch to the mouth. In other words, summarising stuff, reading all english texts and doing maths so I retain my skills.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
jules.09 said:
I love the fact that you're brutally honest. :p
honesty is the best policy i spose =/. cold comfort really though. nah i'll probably just do like one week of like intense study... then spend the remaining five weeks lying on the couch watching danoz direct eating maltesers out of an industrial size bucket, only getting up to change the channel when i am sick of hearing about THE AB-KING PRO's REVOLUTIONARY 200 DEGREE RANGE OF SWING! and want to watch a exasperatingly shallow day time soap

lyounamu said:
lol, I read about this guy studying during holidays as if the holidays are like normal term. He studied exactly like his school timetable during his holiday...

that's not a bad plan, aye?

And no, I am NOT taking protein supplements. I am just eating healthy organic foods that happen to have great amounts of proteins...what an excuse..
wow, thats actually not a bad idea. might consider that. would give me a decent structure to work to.

haha i was kidding. i'm just a superficial gym junkie. brutal honesty again haha.

where do you babes go to school?

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
honesty is the best policy i spose =/. cold comfort really though. nah i'll probably just do like one week of like intense study... then spend the remaining five weeks lying on the couch watching danoz direct eating maltesers out of an industrial size bucket, only getting up to change the channel when i am sick of hearing about THE AB-KING PRO's REVOLUTIONARY 200 DEGREE RANGE OF SWING! and want to watch a exasperatingly shallow day time soap
that thing is a fake.

some people should realise how basic exercises can get them great bodies.

@gibbo: I go to St Pius X College. It's the top school for underprivileged kids like me.

jules.09

HSC
gibbo153 said:

wow, thats actually not a bad idea. might consider that. would give me a decent structure to work to.

haha i was kidding. i'm just a superficial gym junkie. brutal honesty again haha.

where do you babes go to school?
Babes. Hah.

I attend the geographically closest all girls state selective school to yours. =]

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Rawr, I'm just gonna exercise and study. Got an english speech due second week back ==;;
I for one, am just gonna exercise to get fit, I don't wanna become super strong or anything. So protein is a no-no for me (since all it does it either give you muscle or give you fat)

And sleep.
Also, Mary Jane.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
youngminii said:
Rawr, I'm just gonna exercise and study. Got an english speech due second week back ==;;
I for one, am just gonna exercise to get fit, I don't wanna become super strong or anything. So protein is a no-no for me (since all it does it either give you muscle or give you fat)

And sleep.
Also, Mary Jane.
My dream was always to become Super Saiyan. I have to rely on proteins for that. I got my hair (even though it's not yellow) so all I need is the body. LOL

And what the hell is Mary Jane?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
that thing is a fake.

some people should realise how basic exercises can get them great bodies.

@gibbo: I go to St Pius X College. It's the top school for underprivileged kids like me.
hahaah yeah. i just love the ad for it. the guys like " there are no words to describe how i feel... i feel.......

.......................... Great!!"

best
testimony
ever

hhaha nice. i've heard of it but don't know much about it.

jules.09 said:
Babes. Hah.

I attend the geographically closest all girls state selective school to yours. =]
aww the big sg
my mum went there. what an interesting thing for me to say

youngminii

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
My dream was always to become Super Saiyan. I have to rely on proteins for that. I got my hair (even though it's not yellow) so all I need is the body. LOL

And what the hell is Mary Jane?
Hah, I had yellow hair. But I could never get it to look crazy, like those Asians and stuff :(

H4rdc0r3

HSC
lyounamu said:
It's lyounamu.

Anyway, I do all sorts of exercises. But I don't go at all once as it will have a detrimental effect on my body.

I break it up into 4-5 manageable parts and I exercise when I watch something to save some time. I do some weights, some basic sit-ups and push ups. I also do some kind of yoga and other non-physically straining exercises. I also take 30 minutes off to walk around the block or run.

On top of that, I am consuming great amounts of proteins at the moment and least amount of fat that I can consume (around 10 grams of fat) with some carbs - low GI.
Intensive exercises? as in getting on 1.6 and running around map twice. quite a workout.

btw these holidays.... I'm going to be studying non-stop with only 4 and a half hours sleep a night. To all those out there, if you do not study this hard you all will lose to me.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
H4rdc0r3 said:
Intensive exercises? as in getting on 1.6 and running around map twice. quite a workout.

btw these holidays.... I'm going to be studying non-stop with only 4 and a half hours sleep a night. To all those out there, if you do not study this hard you all will lose to me.
Good luck. I don't think you can do it. Prove me wrong.

Has anyone else noticed that all those pro-gamers are supremely fit? How the hell..

Aplus

HSC
N/A
youngminii said:
Good luck. I don't think you can do it. Prove me wrong.

Has anyone else noticed that all those pro-gamers are supremely fit? How the hell..
Have you ever seen those pro Korean gamers? They have to play sports in order to maintain hand eye co-ordination, reflexes, fitness etc. They even go on 'team bonding' camps to increase team mentality and team work in games. Serious business much? But it's true.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Have you ever seen those pro Korean gamers? They have to play sports in order to maintain hand eye co-ordination, reflexes, fitness etc. They even go on 'team bonding' camps to increase team mentality and team work in games. Serious business much? But it's true.
wooo~ I know what's going on there.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) (I need some other emoticons for this)

Yeah, working out is a serious business for me too as working out (or exercising) helps me focus.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
That explains it.

For me, I need to exercise to keep a focussed mind, except during exam period.. So yeah, exercise time

imoO

HSC
lol...why are you guys/gals isolating these pro-gamers?

It's just like any other occupation that you need to balance out life with

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
jules.09 said:
I'm a strong believer in moderation.

I think a more consistent study pattern, more reading and definitely daily exercise. If it's not martial arts, then it's walking at the very minimum. My suburb's just that awesome in the evenings in summer.

Fresh air's always good for the system. =)
I totally agree with you there Julie.

I'm going to do a bit of study - mainly just write up some study notes and go over some Maths. I also want to get as much sport in as possible as well as go out and relax a bit - watch a movie, stuff like that.

Liquid Buzz

HSC
I'll be writing up notes for all my classes, working on my PIP and doing my best to not forget everything I have learned this term.

Going to be some fun holidays.

jules.09

HSC
the-derivative said:
I totally agree with you there Julie.

I'm going to do a bit of study - mainly just write up some study notes and go over some Maths. I also want to get as much sport in as possible as well as go out and relax a bit - watch a movie, stuff like that.
Nathan, I hope it's not Twilight ... :spin:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
the-derivative said:
It could be.
Depends who I go to the movies with :p

But yeah - there are a few movies I'd like to go see during the holidays.
Omgomg High School Musical 3

I want the holidays nao. Damn exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)