What is everyone doing in the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Relaxation? Study? Or a bit of both?

I want to have a solid 3 week break (no school at all) then get some notes and stuff typed up a little later on.

I can't wait for holidays! :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Sarah182 said:

I want to have a solid 3 week break (no school at all) then get some notes and stuff typed up a little later on.

I am having a solid work-out session during holidays with tonnes of studying.

I am exercising for 3+ hours a day and studying like I have never studied before.

By the way, my holiday already started last week.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Miss Sunshine said:
what type of exercising do you do Iyounamu?

running? body building? walking? and do you have breaks when you exercise? Or do you do the 3 hours all in one go?
It's lyounamu.

Anyway, I do all sorts of exercises. But I don't go at all once as it will have a detrimental effect on my body.

I break it up into 4-5 manageable parts and I exercise when I watch something to save some time. I do some weights, some basic sit-ups and push ups. I also do some kind of yoga and other non-physically straining exercises. I also take 30 minutes off to walk around the block or run.

On top of that, I am consuming great amounts of proteins at the moment and least amount of fat that I can consume (around 10 grams of fat) with some carbs - low GI.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
I am having a solid work-out session during holidays with tonnes of studying.

I am exercising for 3+ hours a day and studying like I have never studied before.

By the way, my holiday already started last week.
Whoa Namu you are going to be fit! :D
What sort of exercise are you doing?

I forgot to mention that I want to return to my usual exercise routine which was normally a jog or bike ride for about 45 minutes every afternoon.

shantu1992

HSC
回复: What is everyone doing in the holidays?

where does that name come from?

im doing preety much the same as the other guy ^ except exercising
screw that
study preety much all day
and beach it and go to parties friday and sat
preety mad plan i reckon

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 回复: What is everyone doing in the holidays?

A bit of relaxing and a bit of studying. Probably gonna end up not studying at all.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Re: 回复: What is everyone doing in the holidays?

Aha yeah i've already planned out all of days days and pretty much which subject i'll be doing for a few hours each day. Plenty of holidays and going out too though ^^

shaon0

HSC
Sarah182 said:

Might study if i feel like it. Most likely just have a rest.

jules.09

HSC
I'm a strong believer in moderation.

I think a more consistent study pattern, more reading and definitely daily exercise. If it's not martial arts, then it's walking at the very minimum. My suburb's just that awesome in the evenings in summer.

Fresh air's always good for the system. =)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jules.09 said:
I'm a strong believer in moderation.

I think a more consistent study pattern, more reading and definitely daily exercise. If it's not martial arts, then it's walking at the very minimum. My suburb's just that awesome in the evenings in summer.

Fresh air's always good for the system. =)
Yeah, my mate is a living example. He beats me in all his subjects despite studying much less than I do.

layzeehbum

HSC
i thought u get assignments during summer holiday? that's why mine was sux coz u get pretty preoccupied with all the assignments, notes, homework and the coming assessments when u come back 2 skul.

hsc was hell. but it doesnt last long

good luck HSC 2009 ^^

dp624

HSC
Well what i did was sorta get a head start on the next 2 terms of work. + relax too.
Should be ok

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Anyway, I do all sorts of exercises. But I don't go at all once as it will have a detrimental effect on my body.
i hope your taking overpriced protein supplements like i am.

jules.09

HSC
lyounamu said:
Yeah, my mate is a living example. He beats me in all his subjects despite studying much less than I do.
Nah, but you know as well as I do, I hope, that it's quality and not quantity when it comes to studying. Still, hard work pays off.

I need more of that. :D

At any rate, I think these holidays are a great opportunity to recap everything you've learnt, work on a major project in my case for english, exercise, go out and like I said, read.

Enjoying life in general.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
jules.09 said:
At any rate, I think these holidays are a great opportunity to recap everything you've learnt, work on a major project in my case for english, exercise, go out and like I said, read.

Enjoying life in general.
yeah, i'm treating these holidays as if its just a school term, in that i'll try do a good 5-6 hours of various forms of study each day. probably getting up pretty early to do it, then doing whatever i want for the rest of the day.

there is no chance

of me sticking to that

jules.09

HSC
gibbo153 said:
yeah, i'm treating these holidays as if its just a school term, in that i'll try do a good 5-6 hours of various forms of study each day. probably getting up pretty early to do it, then doing whatever i want for the rest of the day.

there is no chance

of me sticking to that
I love the fact that you're brutally honest. :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:

there is no chance

of me sticking to that
lol, I read about this guy studying during holidays as if the holidays are like normal term. He studied exactly like his school timetable during his holiday...

that's not a bad plan, aye?

And no, I am NOT taking protein supplements. I am just eating healthy organic foods that happen to have great amounts of proteins...what an excuse..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)