what have you guys given up for studying? (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Thanks to year 11, I've sacrificed most things I love for studying. Don't get me wrong, I love studying to but, it's sad to not have time for other things because my schedule is so tight.

Right now, temporarily, I've put singing, dancing, piano, guitar, acting, screenwriting (scriptwriting), and film making on hold. From time to time I might tune into one of these activities for an hour or so, but I can't completely devote myself to it like I used to.

What have you guys given up? Or have you not given up anything?

teehee.

Hope you guys are all doing well!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Thanks to year 11, I've sacrificed most things I love for studying. Don't get me wrong, I love studying to but, it's sad to not have time for other things because my schedule is so tight.

Right now, temporarily, I've put singing, dancing, piano, guitar, acting, screenwriting (scriptwriting), and film making on hold. From time to time I might tune into one of these activities for an hour or so, but I can't completely devote myself to it like I used to.

What have you guys given up? Or have you not given up anything?

teehee.

Hope you guys are all doing well!
Nothing because i because i dont have a social life

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Not really as much as I need to tbh. I gave up a few hours of dancing to fit in some study time. It sometimes makes me sad that I can't full on devote myself to dancing like I used to, but I know I must do well in school to get into the uni and the job etc. I still dance what everyone else would consider a substantial amount :p I suppose I also gave up the violin completely but I didn't really want to continue with that anyway.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Nothing. In fact I do more outside of school this year than previous years.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
dont give up.
think: after the hsc, you can have all the freedom u want!
that being said, you need some time to relax too. Sing, dance or do whatever u like during ur breaks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)