• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What does it feel like to finish the HSC? (2 Viewers)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
still remember on november 6 all us chem students shouting our chant through the whole school, we scared the year 8s in the foodtech room hahahaha

we all then hung out at one of the guys house right by our school and went out to get some food, it's best feeling ever you won't forget it ever, I seriously felt like I could run home from school (like 20 minute drive away) after finishing the exam

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
still remember on november 6 all us chem students shouting our chant through the whole school, we scared the year 8s in the foodtech room hahahaha

we all then hung out at one of the guys house right by our school and went out to get some food, it's best feeling ever you won't forget it ever, I seriously felt like I could run home from school (like 20 minute drive away) after finishing the exam
I tested this out since my test finished at 5 and i had training at 5 so i had to run 3km's to get there, surprisingly that good feeling ran out after 500m and i was fucked

RishBonjour

HSC
It feels better finishing English Paper 2 than your final exam. The feeling of never having to memorise a stupid quote again is priceless. Reflecting back to that moment still makes me hard to this very day.
best fucking feeling.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Is the last day of school hard?

Cause I can see myself crying in the final assembly, ive been at my school since year 1 and even the thought of it all ending is making me teary

I want to make sure I don't do that on my captain's speech.
Anyone done a captain's speech before? Any tips?

failwhale

HSC
I want to make sure I don't do that on my captain's speech.
Anyone done a captain's speech before? Any tips?
Our school capt's cried during our speech and then it triggered most of us to cry (around 450 of us). I actually think it's a good thing because it shows an emotional attachment to everyone at graduation

jnney

lemon
HSC
I was just kind of like, meh, and that was that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)