What do you do in your study breaks? (1 Viewer)

Finx

HSC
How do you spend your breaks? I'm assuming a majority of you only have around an hour to spend for each break, so what do you do?

For me, I just play the computer a bit. I'm thinking of setting up my punching bag for some exercise though.

Thoughts?

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
The punching bag is a great idea, nice way to get out any frustrations and to exercise as well.

I mainly spend my break time on here, playing guitar or kicking around a soccer ball outside.
And I stay as far away from facebook as possible.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
If i'm studying at home, then I just go on the computer (fb, bos, youtube, etc.)

If im at the state library, i go walkabout around the royal botanical gardens (its actually really awesome :))

If im at parra library, i normally head over to borders

If im at max webber library, i just talk with all the non-working peeps :)

moshi.bum

HSC
Just computer mainly. And perhaps getting some food. Gosh I sound lazy. I cannot wait for this to be over.

HSC
If i'm studying at home, then I just go on the computer (fb, bos, youtube, etc.)

If im at the state library, i go walkabout around the royal botanical gardens (its actually really awesome :))

If im at parra library, i normally head over to borders

If im at max webber library, i just talk with all the non-working peeps :)
LOL i thought you were gonna stop talking to waseem :p

but for me, i only go on BoS, listen to music and watch movies. Can't go on youtube, coz i'm capped :(

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
if i get bored i go and practice acro or something. but i fell on my head and gave myself a concussion and broke my toe the other day. so no more being stupid haha.

i usually go chill with the fam, eat, the usual.

boxhunter91

HSC
Listen music, play fifa 10, play cod4 talk to friends.
Im really relaxed about HSC. Im looking at these past papers thinking whats the point i already know this. So i just do light reading. But maths goes hardcore. I do at least two papers a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)