What do we 'hate' about Year 11? Come in and vent your frustration! (1 Viewer)

bleakarcher

HSC
you dont need a tutor to do well.

I have all the other resources off the internet besides a teacher.

zombies

HSC
Got below average in my first physics assessment. Barely staying on top of my homework. Wasting my time playing Skyrim and Borderlands. Got my first english assessment tomorrow, haven't studied (although its answering questions on a film extract so not much to study at least, only film techniques and stuff).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I have no motivation. I mean, 99+ atar aim is cool and all but I only need a 91 or so for engineering so its like... cbf. It's just a number, I will forget about it after the HSC etc etc.

Holy shit everyone at my school does tutoring. And in maths class im like wot. because everyone seems to already know everything. And don't even get me started on physics and chem :(

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Got below average in my first physics assessment. Barely staying on top of my homework. Wasting my time playing Skyrim and Borderlands. Got my first english assessment tomorrow, haven't studied (although its answering questions on a film extract so not much to study at least, only film techniques and stuff).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I have no motivation. I mean, 99+ atar aim is cool and all but I only need a 91 or so for engineering so its like... cbf. It's just a number, I will forget about it after the HSC etc etc.

Holy shit everyone at my school does tutoring. And in maths class im like wot. because everyone seems to already know everything. And don't even get me started on physics and chem :(
It's only to be expected from a school within the top 5 of the state.

Don't worry if you got below average in a test as you should know that your school is one of the most competitive in the state.
You shouldn't expect too many great marks for the first few assessments when joining a school which is way more academically competitive than your previous school.

Physics and Chemistry - Yeah, basically people will go tutoring for these so a high average will be standard. They're a part of the Asian 4 (Asian 5) for a reason.

zombies

HSC
I feel like the panda in my sig. I just wanna rage and WHACK MY SHIT EVERYWHERE

bleakarcher

HSC
I go to rank 300 school and there are already people dropping down from 3U maths. Have people been dropping for you guys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)