what are you over?? (1 Viewer)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Polo shirts are nice if they don't have holes and jagged edges. Therefore, the normal RL polo will never go out of fashion.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I am over wearing heels every day (i dont really like skate shoes, i have them, but they just don't go with me and my fashion).

But really nice flats have been so hard to find in newcastle this season!

However, I did buy a pair of bronze sling-back pumps (but with stiletto-type heels) to wear out with skinnies/straighties. THey're such a hybrid pair of shoes.

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I am over wearing heels every day (i dont really like skate shoes, i have them, but they just don't go with me and my fashion).

But really nice flats have been so hard to find in newcastle this season!

However, I did buy a pair of bronze sling-back pumps (but with stiletto-type heels) to wear out with skinnies/straighties. THey're such a hybrid pair of shoes.
Haha, I used to be obsessed with skate shoes too. Because they're so wide, they're so comfortable. It was a good two years before i realised that they made me look like i had duck's feet.

I love round-toed heels. I have a fear and hatred towards super-pointy shoes.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Haha, I used to be obsessed with skate shoes too. Because they're so wide, they're so comfortable. It was a good two years before i realised that they made me look like i had duck's feet.

I love round-toed heels. I have a fear and hatred towards super-pointy shoes.
Yeah my bronze heels are round toed and close toed.
I don't hate pointy shoes though. I have some pink RMKs and some brown mollinis and i love them, but they're just not that great for every day.
But oh i want flats. And not sequined flats either. I guess it's safe to say i'm over them since they're everywhere.

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Yeah my bronze heels are round toed and close toed.
I don't hate pointy shoes though. I have some pink RMKs and some brown mollinis and i love them, but they're just not that great for every day.
But oh i want flats. And not sequined flats either. I guess it's safe to say i'm over them since they're everywhere.
I struggle with the concept of flats.

Some of them look like thongs. Some of them look like sport shoes without laces. Some of them look like heels without heels. Some of them look like granny shoes.

Where were flats 5 years ago? Were people wearing them???

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I struggle with the concept of flats.

Some of them look like thongs. Some of them look like sport shoes without laces. Some of them look like heels without heels. Some of them look like granny shoes.
Yeah then can... but the point is but some of them are practical AND beautiful- and those are the so-far elusive shoes that I'm searching for!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm over those shirts that are meant to look grungy and graffiti'd.
And those long bo-ho skirts.
Also, t-shirts that say shit like "My boyfriends away" and "I see you've already met the twins". LAME!

I'd like to see more crazy hairstyles, brightly coloured eyeshadow, and DIY clothing! Yes.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Can somebody please explain to me the trend of skinny jeans. I really don't get it. They accentuate your thighs and your bum (which, if I'm not mistaken are the two areas of a woman's body she generally thinks are the fattest) and I'm a size 8 with fairly long legs(so I'm not fat or anything) but all skinny jeans make me look like a porker. Some skinny jeans are so tight, you may as well be wearing stickings and nothing else....

kaylz

HSC
I don't know llamalope... I saw a girl with a big greek bum and chunky thighs wearing skinny legs the other day ad they really suited her. It makes your legs look longer.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I'm over my jeans stretching and me not heating them back to size.
Last night i went out and me and a friend were wearing the same S&B misfits and hers looked hot cause they were new, and mine looked wrong cause they were so floppy.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i bought a pair of black skinnys yesterday (not lee, mine are mavi's) and im paranoid that they are gona stretch too much. There was a 7 and an 8.. i got the 7 and they are just a *touch* too tight around the waist but i'll t hink i'll be ok even if they dont stretch much

IMO jeans should come prestretched (but then we would never be able to get them on)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah theyre pretty good. they're about 20 bucks cheaper

they arent as low cut - theyre still hipsters but not so bad that youve gotta go get a wax before you can wear them haha. The colour isnt as dark either.. it sounds strange because theyre black. but not as black as the supatubes (if that makes sense??!) I dont think they stretch as much either

Skeeta

HSC
no theyre definitely low cut hipsters but just a fraction higher than the supatubes (or maybe it was because the supatubes that i tried on were about 3 sizes too small)

i had my heart set on supatubes for a few months, and i hadnt been able to find my size anywhere. yesterday i decided to get the Mavis if i couldnt get the supatubes. They had blue in my size but i had my heart set on black and i was gettin depressed so i just forked out the money..

it felt awesome when i got home and mum told me they looked terrible on me though.. my heart was broken
she said i looked like a duck
i dont get it

get_born

im totally over striped knee high socks, but im loving my new top from just jeans. Anyone seen a pumpkin coloured knit top that ties with a bow to the side - its also got like a pastel pumpkin in it and white - but it flows together so nicely.

Skeeta

HSC
sorry darl i was asking natstar if she got the pants in the grey colour in the pic that she put up

Skeeta

HSC
very nice indeed.. what other colours do they come in?~

monzi

HSC
Mehh

They are actually nice even though I don't buy anything from supre. I just bought two Sass and Bide tops they are glamourous. and a Marcs Jacobs Wrap dress gorgeous. I love feeling classy instead of wearing something every single girl is.

Mary Kate & Ashley, Alexis Bledel and Nicole Ritchie have good style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)