what are you over?? (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
monzi said:
They are actually nice even though I don't buy anything from supre. I just bought two Sass and Bide tops they are glamourous. and a Marcs Jacobs Wrap dress gorgeous. I love feeling classy instead of wearing something every single girl is.

Mary Kate & Ashley, Alexis Bledel and Nicole Ritchie have good style.
I don't know you, but I think you're a dick of the first order.

kaylz

HSC
EDIT: What I mean is, these girls are discussing these jeans that they both have that they got from supre. No need to piss on their parade by implying that you think you're above it.

HSC
>> that 'teal' colour on girls. its everywhere u look. and its bloody foul.

>> grey and pink together... its been done to death [on girls and guys]

>> those woolen hat things... its like the offspring of a beanie and a visor... why?!

>> those coloured rubber wrist bands. originally they supported charities... now they're accessories... if it aint aiding a charity then it aint worth having. and most of the colours [even some charity ones] are shit anyway... stick to the pink breast cancer one.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i am very over that OTT boho look, its very annoying. ok in small doses, but not a lot of it. also wedge heels (i dont think i have EVER liked those), guys wearing pink, people wearing ugg boots in public *gag*, and those shirts with the "graffiti" look scribbly crap all over them. MEH. get a clue, people - go to markets and op shops and find some less mainstream clothing dearies :p lol...

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
As an artist, i'm really over commercial spattered paint jeans... and printed-on scribble. There's something about mass-produced scribble - i find it looks cheap, uncreative and impersonal.

If you're into the paint and scribble look, DIY. Just get some old jeans or whatever, paint and a broad paintbrush. Simply flick on the paint with the paintbrush, as much or as little as you like. Add custom graffiti with a white paint marker and/or permanent markers. It may fade over time, but just trace over when necessary. i have an old pair of normal jeans-turned-paint/scribble jeans which some people think were bought that way. Plus, the process of creating paint jeans can be very fun!

ugs, i think, are good when used as slippers and never as fashion accessories.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
crepe paper skirts (thats what i call them)

you know the material i'm talking about. they're long and use to be pretty and shit. i was into those skirts in year 9, vanessa carlton celtic period. then it caught on and they are so fucking ugly and everywhere.

jack white

After Hours
HSC
ok, it works on SOME girls but with guys, it is kinda old now. i think pink with black has had its day as well. agreed or am i just some guy invading an area i shouldn't invade. i do occassionally watch What Not To Wear (ok kinda embarrassing huh) and Trinny and Susannah say black and pink are a sin together. are they idiots?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
so over metro looking guys
My boyfriend looks metro and I love my boyfriend so 'suddap'. :p

But what isn't metro these days? Guy clothing look either boring, metro, geeky, or gangster. I'd pick metro out of those four any day. ;)

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
chookyn said:
As an artist, i'm really over commercial spattered paint jeans... and printed-on scribble. There's something about mass-produced scribble - i find it looks cheap, uncreative and impersonal.

If you're into the paint and scribble look, DIY. Just get some old jeans or whatever, paint and a broad paintbrush. Simply flick on the paint with the paintbrush, as much or as little as you like. Add custom graffiti with a white paint marker and/or permanent markers. It may fade over time, but just trace over when necessary. i have an old pair of normal jeans-turned-paint/scribble jeans which some people think were bought that way. Plus, the process of creating paint jeans can be very fun!

ugs, i think, are good when used as slippers and never as fashion accessories.
me and my sister spraypainted a pair of her jeans. Good times.....

i'm over guys who wear pink (I KNOW I love pink) I never really liked it, but now it REALLY annoys me. Pink is MY thing, not theirs.
Also over skinny leg jeans, and ugg boots in public *shudders*

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Metro should die. Really, if I wanted to screw someone that looked like a chick, I'd turn lesbian.

HSC
live_without_it said:
>> those coloured rubber wrist bands. originally they supported charities... now they're accessories... if it aint aiding a charity then it aint worth having. and most of the colours [even some charity ones] are shit anyway... stick to the pink breast cancer one.
Haha i saw someone with fake ones. The stupid yellow rubber band except without the charitable message. How dodge.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Metro should die. Really, if I wanted to screw someone that looked like a chick, I'd turn lesbian.
Metro guys do not look like girls (well, not all of them). They're just very fashion-conscious.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
They're just very fashion-conscious.
Well... thats disputable. If they were really truly fashion conscious, they might realise that they dress like girls. :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Well... thats disputable. If they were really truly fashion conscious, they might realise that they dress like girls. :p
Of course, I chose to ignore the pink-shirt (or the skinny jeans) trend when I made the last post. :p

HSC
monzi said:
They are actually nice even though I don't buy anything from supre. I just bought two Sass and Bide tops they are glamourous. and a Marcs Jacobs Wrap dress gorgeous. I love feeling classy instead of wearing something every single girl is.

Mary Kate & Ashley, Alexis Bledel and Nicole Ritchie have good style.
Nicole Ritchie? Good Lord!
I guess that's where you get the idea that expensive = classy.
Needless to say, it doesn't.

Oh, and every third girl has a top by sass&bide.

Dreamerish*~ said:
But what isn't metro these days? Guy clothing look either boring, metro, geeky, or gangster. I'd pick metro out of those four any day. ;)
I'd pick geeky. Geek sex appeal. Rawr. :p
Haha nah seriously, theres such a thing as "normal". Call it boring if you will, i'd rather call it "conservative" or "conventional" primarily because i'm turning into a North Shore snob.

Asquithian said:
<Insert comment about superficiality>
Insert it yourself, we're all too superficial to notice you :p
Kidding, go back to NCAP asqy. Unless you want more opinions about ties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)