what are you over?? (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i went shopping today and i'm so over boho shit. all the tops make my boobs look huge (and i don't even have big boobs) and the high scrunchy-waist on most of the sleeveless ones make me look pregnant.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i wish tops made my boobs look bigger...steph ur a lucky ducky.

i still love skinnies, not because "they're in fashion" but because they are the jeans that suit me the most. just like my mum refuses to not wear high waisted jeans, ill still be wearing my bettina skinnies until the day i die.

I think sienna miller is v cute, and looks good in her clothes, but really, shes not v stylish. people who copy her end up looking like bums, in sheepskin jackets, torn jeans and uggs, i thought we were all through this by now. Kate Moss and Rose Byrne dress way better.

Tree of Life is a wonderful shop. they sell really flattering style clothing and its pretty cheap, i got a really nice kaftan last year that i wear all the time for $30.

There is nothing wrong with cheap clothing if it fits you properly. the main prob with supre is that their stuff is made cheaply and shrinks/stretches after a wash and this makes it ill fitting and cheap-looking.

And im not quite decided on whether i like pointed toes or not. i think it suits some outfits like tailored pants, but not others like skirts. I think that boots with slightly pointed toes are the best. it took me ages to find them but i found my perfect flat pair of boots in a shop in china town for $90 and they have slightly pointed toes.

HSC
N/A
Those horrible fake LV bags and wallets with those stupid flowers on them or they are printed upside down....waaaay tacky!

SiReN

HSC
Fashion repeats itself! it will find something from years ago or not even, and add a twist or something to make it not as daggy,
i end up getting sick of many things after a while becuase evryone just has them! it just spoils it! i guess the point of fashion trends are meant to followed but when you start seeing every 15 yr old somewhat trying to follow the trends,,it becomes a problem..

im so over......

- ugg boots in public
- boots over pants!!
-Sass & bide
- cowboy boots
- VON DUTCH!!
-flares
-midriffs c'mon thats a crime!
- fuck its so not fashion but those wrist bands!!!!!!!!aghh everywehre i turn there are guys & girls with them!! & the even more sad thing is that apprently u can buy FAKE ones in Asian shops if your too damn tight! i thought it was 4 charity..
- anything FAKKEEE ..i cant stand ppl with Louis Vuiton wallets & bags
- that chik mullet hairstyle - its looks good only on SOME
- ppl bagging pink shirts..there not that bad!

I really dont wanna hate Leopard print! bcoz i have ALWAys loveeeed lep/tiger print and dont want stores to go overboard!
nah im lovn the skinnies, even if they are now considerd 'old' i have two pairs & they look better than any other jeans i have..well i dont have many jeans/pants,4 somereason i always buy shirts n skirts n forget bout pants :p

whatever happend to the indivudual mind.... :rolleyes:

Hunnylishush

HSC
--

SiReN said:
Fashion repeats itself! it will find something from years ago or not even, and add a twist or something to make it not as daggy,
i end up getting sick of many things after a while becuase evryone just has them! it just spoils it! i guess the point of fashion trends are meant to followed but when you start seeing every 15 yr old somewhat trying to follow the trends,,it becomes a problem..

im so over......

- ugg boots in public
- boots over pants!!
-Sass & bide
- cowboy boots
- VON DUTCH!!
-flares
-midriffs c'mon thats a crime!
- fuck its so not fashion but those wrist bands!!!!!!!!aghh everywehre i turn there are guys & girls with them!! & the even more sad thing is that apprently u can buy FAKE ones in Asian shops if your too damn tight! i thought it was 4 charity..
- anything FAKKEEE ..i cant stand ppl with Louis Vuiton wallets & bags
- that chik mullet hairstyle - its looks good only on SOME
- ppl bagging pink shirts..there not that bad!

I really dont wanna hate Leopard print! bcoz i have ALWAys loveeeed lep/tiger print and dont want stores to go overboard!
nah im lovn the skinnies, even if they are now considerd 'old' i have two pairs & they look better than any other jeans i have..well i dont have many jeans/pants,4 somereason i always buy shirts n skirts n forget bout pants :p

whatever happend to the indivudual mind.... :rolleyes:
In terms of the chick mullet hairstyle it does look glamourous on some girls. There is this girl at UTS who is in one of my lectures who has that mullet hairstyle, she looks absolutely stunning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)