What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
Mm John Grisham.

Right now re-reading We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver, which I picked up whilst trawling through the bookstore. Amazing. A simple concept is turned into a wonderfully personal journey that has a fantastic ending. Won't spoil it. :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
zombie survival guide makes sense if you read world war z.
you really cant read them out of sequence

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Tomorrow, When The War Began
for the fifth time

Fuck I love this series.

XPac2

HSC
Im reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. It's such a great book :)

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
re reading the virgins suicides so i can use it for my ext. english assesment
and also reading a farewell to arms by ernest hemingway

id recommend both

horus

HSC
"Seven Ancient Wonders"- Matthew Riley.
I'm about half way through. I actually like this.. he's taken kinda a Dan Brown style- but a better story line. Go the Aussie authors.
ive read all mattew rileys book so far and his style is way better than dan brown. but obviously mattew riley is aussie so his books are even more brilliant then they would be if he was from anywhere else(im biased)

i finished reading "sign of the cross" recently cant remember who it was by but it was really good book, if u like clive cusslers dirk pitt novels then you willl probably like it

ThisBRose

HSC
I'm reading 'My Sister's Keeper' by Jodi Picoult. So far it's amazing! I'm so hooked it isn't funny. Jodi is an amazing writer, this is the first book of hers I've read.

Also just finished reading 'The Knife of Never Letting Go' by Patrick Ness, and 'Jerk California' by Jonathon Friesen. Both FANTASTIC book! I loved both of them. Especially the first one.

Miss Code

HSC
I'm reading 'My Sister's Keeper' by Jodi Picoult. So far it's amazing! I'm so hooked it isn't funny. Jodi is an amazing writer, this is the first book of hers I've read.

Also just finished reading 'The Knife of Never Letting Go' by Patrick Ness, and 'Jerk California' by Jonathon Friesen. Both FANTASTIC book! I loved both of them. Especially the first one.
She is amazing, I personally love all of her books except picture perfect, only book iv never finished ever, she is such a amazing person i met her last year in Canberra she signed two of my books! I suggest reading 'nineteen minutes' after you have finished reading keeper :) also perfect match is amazing to well all her books are!! :D:D:D

Right now im reading Brontes Story. because i had nothing else to read.. Need a really good book right now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)