What are the chances of being asked for 2 related texts for each module question? (1 Viewer)

gunner94

HSC
If they ask for 'at least one' is it better to do two or just one? Or does it depend on the situation, like time or something?

enoilgam

HSC
If they ask for 'at least one' is it better to do two or just one? Or does it depend on the situation, like time or something?
Its probably better to do two. But if you are running out of time, or feel as if you can get a better argument with one, then it should be fine.

Glorious

HSC
It's probably better to do one. For me, personally, and many other people - one of your related texts will probbaly seem stronger because we're basically under the impression that they'll only ask for two. I'm using only one since i've developed better points for that one related. Plus, if you were to write on ur P.T, then R.T, P.T, R.T, P.T (this is all i could do in 40 mins) then you're probably going to write one idea on each related, but I don't know could be a good thing I suppose?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
my mum gives me this echinacea syrup. Tastes like crap but it works.
What the fuck?!

hope they don't be pricks and ask for a specific poem. >:{
They will :p

It's probably better to do one. For me, personally, and many other people - one of your related texts will probbaly seem stronger because we're basically under the impression that they'll only ask for two. I'm using only one since i've developed better points for that one related. Plus, if you were to write on ur P.T, then R.T, P.T, R.T, P.T (this is all i could do in 40 mins) then you're probably going to write one idea on each related, but I don't know could be a good thing I suppose?
This.

M

MichelleV

'At least one' seems to be the general pattern, but personally I think you should use 2, unless you run out of time.

Mod B you don't even need a related text, which is useful.

Go in prepared to use 2; You never know what they could ask, and it's better to be prepared than panicking in the exam :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)