What absurd things have people done in your school due to competition and rivalry? (1 Viewer)

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: What absurd things have people done in your school due to competition and rivalry

LOL xD

For some reason I just can't start if I don't write my name on all my sheets at the very beginning. Really weird of me :O
same.. its just one less thing you have to worry about

RishBonjour

HSC
Re: What absurd things have people done in your school due to competition and rivalry

I don't mean to sound like a badass but i write my name down AFTER the teacher says pens down to save time.
I do that for every test.
I always wrote my student number after i finished the HSC exams. the board people use to get pissed.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad

I do that for every test.
I always wrote my student number after i finished the HSC exams. the board people use to get pissed.
I'd always be the last one out of the exam room. It would take me ages to fill out all the extra booklets haha. Our supervisor's didn't mind though

SuchSmallHands

HSC

I thought this was going to end with her turning off the air con in order to hinder your studying.
+1

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Keep in mind that there are people who don't study and still do well. And those who don't consider what they do studying, when in fact it is (and overestimate what other students are doing).
This is probably me.

theonly1

HSC

I remember 1 lesson i missed so when i asked someone for there book they acted like they didnt have it, but told me they didn`t do much in class so not to worry. When i ask the teacher,
she tells me that the class wrote up notes for a test coming up. The nerve of that c**t

Jimmy2064

HSC

In physics my mate had a magnet in his hand and unintentionally wiped my hard drive. Byebye all yr11 and 12 assessments to date. At this stage The thought of notes hadn't even crossed my mind so at least I didn't have to worry about that I suppose. Still annoying having to re-write belonging and Module A essay :evilfire: (yes I'm stupid and threw my hard copies because.. idk they just sort of.. disappeared).

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Well when I was in year 7 someone threw away my 'science' notes which was actually some recipes I was planning to cook after the last exam.All because someone thought that they looked like there science notes that people had stolen/copied and didnt bother to read.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

I'm concerned some of the above are way extreme.

RishBonjour

HSC

Well when I was in year 7 someone threw away my 'science' notes which was actually some recipes I was planning to cook after the last exam.All because someone thought that they looked like there science notes that people had stolen/copied and didnt bother to read.
hahahha WTF year 7! it didn't kick in until year 12 in my school.

Calling in sick when you aren't just because someone else who is genuinely sick tells you that they will miss an assessment.
general tension and death stares (especially from new student and internationals who think you're stupid as phuck and get shocked when they are beaten)

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC

Someone gave me the wrong due date for an assessment so that I'd spend more time on that particular subject and abandon English.... fucker

madharris

HSC
N/A

Like 20-30min before the biology trials, this one girl went around telling everyone wrong information and fighting with people correcting her that she was right

In chem, people tried to change their answers for an assessment after it had been handed back and marked to get more marks, they were caught

Wasn't in HSC but:
In year 9 I gave my assignment to a friend because he was having trouble with it, so he could get an idea of what to do, he handed in my assignment... we both got in trouble :(

RishBonjour

HSC

Like 20-30min before the biology trials, this one girl went around telling everyone wrong information and fighting with people correcting her that she was right

In chem, people tried to change their answers for an assessment after it had been handed back and marked to get more marks, they were NOT caught
in my school. But then 5-6 people from our chem class went to the head teacher to complain, she still got the marks. But ended up doing shit in HSC exam for chem and repeating HSC lulz.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

In chem, people tried to change their answers for an assessment after it had been handed back and marked to get more marks, they were caught

Wasn't in HSC but:
In year 9 I gave my assignment to a friend because he was having trouble with it, so he could get an idea of what to do, he handed in my assignment... we both got in trouble :(
What a fuck-wit - I hope you guys aren't friends any more.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

in my school. But then 5-6 people from our chem class went to the head teacher to complain, she still got the marks. But ended up doing shit in HSC exam for chem and repeating HSC lulz.
TBH, I always see cheating as temporary success, but destined failure.

It's always going to come back to them.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad

One thing that annoys me is when people ask what you got and when you asked them, they don't tell you.

TBH, I always see cheating as temporary success, but destined failure.

It's always going to come back to them.
Probably, in the long run, you don't really get much back.

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC

One thing that annoys me is when people ask what you got and when you asked them, they don't tell you.

Probably, in the long run, you don't really get much back.
still better than when people lie to you about their marks. this happens sometimes at my school. i am fine if someone wants to keep their marks to themselves, but why lie about it?!? they tell people they got lower than they actually got. youd think it would be the other way around wouldnt you?

Jimmy2064

HSC

What a fuck-wit - I hope you guys aren't friends any more.
It's year 9 who cares, the worst they could give you is a detention

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)