USYD scholarships (1 Viewer)

bayan92

HSC
First round offers post-17th December. You should receive a letter regarding short listing very soon!

jet

Banned
HSC
I've been reserve listed. Got the letter today. But the letter said that if I get someone's place that I just get an offer, meaning no interview, which is a plus.

Tastegud

HSC
What's with this short listing thing anyway?

Is it good? :S lol
I have no idea, I just read it and going... err... I dno what to feel.. does it mean that all u need is an ATAR they like or some shit? or they still reviewing ur personal statement and stuff?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
What faculty did you apply for jetblack?

bayan92

HSC
Notifications by mail. I was REALLY surprised to be shortlisted. Would be over the moon with 93 to get into Pharmacy but am expecting 85-90. I would cry if I got 95+

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
Any business applicants???

Tastegud

HSC
Notifications by mail. I was REALLY surprised to be shortlisted. Would be over the moon with 93 to get into Pharmacy but am expecting 85-90. I would cry if I got 95+
ooo I got shortlisted for Pharmacy too :p

And don't USyd only consider 95+ for scholarships? Apparently for Pharm, as long as you get 95+ you have a 95% chance of scholarship lol according to my Chem tutor.

But yeah, hope we can both get it ><
I only want it because I hate working part time and so I won't have to do shit == lol. I have a horrid reason to want a scholarship ><

bayan92

HSC
ooo I got shortlisted for Pharmacy too :p

And don't USyd only consider 95+ for scholarships? Apparently for Pharm, as long as you get 95+ you have a 95% chance of scholarship lol according to my Chem tutor.

But yeah, hope we can both get it ><
I only want it because I hate working part time and so I won't have to do shit == lol. I have a horrid reason to want a scholarship ><
Pharmacy Buddies! I got a CSU Interview as well but plan on doing B Sc at USYD if I don't get into Pharmacy.

My parents may or may not pay my fees beforehand to get 20% off then I can pay them in time. I will literally start screaming if I get it!

Good Luck!

Tastegud

HSC
Pharmacy Buddies! I got a CSU Interview as well but plan on doing B Sc at USYD if I don't get into Pharmacy.

My parents may or may not pay my fees beforehand to get 20% off then I can pay them in time. I will literally start screaming if I get it!

Good Luck!
hahah yeah good luck too :p hopefully we can do it together :D

wendybird

HSC
Any who applied to the Arts faculty received anything yet?

*nervous*:speechless:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)