Unique Study Ideas? (1 Viewer)

Ainslie2010

HSC
I know HOW to study, I would just like some more ideas on ways to make it more interesting. i.e different situations? I would really appreciate the help!
Thanks guys!

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
vary ur study locations, try studying in a nice (wind sheltered) garden. My personal favourite was studying in the bathroom and scaring everyone that came in.

Tofuu

HSC
outdoors in your backyard or something

x_Pixie_x

HSC
My Bio teacher made one of the students sing out a paragraph in the same tune of one if his fave songs. It might work if you like singing?

x_Pixie_x

HSC
Yeah things like that seem to work for me. I also like to draw little pictures that remind me about key terms and stuff

Jayson89

HSC
For English, maybe outdoors for the burst of creativity (what with the trees and stuff around you?)

Other than that, maybe switch subjects every 30 mins-1 hour (unless its English, in which case you need to keep the train of thought going) so that you don't get bored, so you can basically study continuously for longer.

allira92

HSC
i write my speaking questions for japanese on flash cards and test myself at work while i'm waiting for customers

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
study at rock concerts and parties xD OR try studying while doing cartwheels in the shower

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Honestly, in the preliminary course I studied pretty much at the level needed for the HSC and I did pretty well. This year, however, I've just become so much more detached and indifferent to the whole process of the HSC that before an assessment or exam, I just inexplicably believe I'm going to do really well.

Call it my own hubris, but its been working so far...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)