Umat? Summer School? (1 Viewer)

clockwise

HSC
N/A
My friends who did it last year (it as in both) usually recommend face2face cause they give like actual materials and photocopies and stuff....hey if you need ppl to do it with would you like to join with me> ?

kloudsurfer

HSC
clockwise said:
My friends who did it last year (it as in both) usually recommend face2face cause they give like actual materials and photocopies and stuff....hey if you need ppl to do it with would you like to join with me> ?
Sure. PM me. I would PM you, but it seems you dont have that option activated.

Evergreen

HSC
nadine06 said:
hey for section 3 of umat i am hopeless
how can i improve
should i get puzzle bks or something
iq tests have alot of nonverbal and spatial questions. dunno about "puzzle books" and some practice questions:

http://www.superkeeneye.edu.au/trial/question1.jsp

i tend to think the majority of ppl doing umat do prep and i heard its helpful for ppl who arent familiar with section 3 type questions probably b/c theyve never experienced them...

jaaaaay

HSC
clockwise said:
yea, PM me! (duno why i can't PM you o_O)

bmwz4

HSC
GUYS EMERGENCY!

lol maybe its not but yeh.....well ive started umat prep paid like 400 bucks :mad1: ........is anyone here scared that theyre gonna waste money and time on UMAT and get nowhere (not getting accepted).

well i am. plz comment!!!!!

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
bmwz4 said:
GUYS EMERGENCY!

lol maybe its not but yeh.....well ive started umat prep paid like 400 bucks :mad1: ........is anyone here scared that theyre gonna waste money and time on UMAT and get nowhere (not getting accepted).

Especially if you've shelled out mega bucks for the ultra expensive diamond/premium packages for that 'extra edge'!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
bmwz4 said:
GUYS EMERGENCY!

That's why I'm yet to decide whether I will or won't do a prep. course haha. But the good news is that there are always other ways to get into med

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
hey everyone...
Like most of u I'm still undecided...
I'm planning to buy a distance package/ resource package from medentry or face 2 face... i don't believe in the medentry workshops... i mean what "exclusive info" can they give u that "can't be disclosed in online material." Please correct me if I'm wrong but won't they just be restating all those tips and hints that are already in their handbooks?

The only thing i like about the med entry workshops is the mock umat day.

**The 8 hrs training at face to face sounds cool and is a really good value if ur in a group... but i cant make it to north ryde.

so its probably distance/resource package for me.

just trying to chose which course. :confused:

we better make our decisions... post when u do!

IMTB

HSC
Yeh I can't make it to north ryde either, but medentry is pretty popular and it seems as good as f2f to me. I was undecided and really stressed about which to choose before...but I think I may go for medentry cos its closer to me...I mean, I have asked alot of ppls who went to medentry and they said it was alright, so it shouldn't be too bad :S

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Im going to face2face tomorrow to check it out, i'll tell you guys what i think of it later.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
nichhhole said:
OMG!
im freaking out.
ok, so from since i was born until i was 11 i wanted to be a doctor.
Since then ive convinced myself im egocentric, horrible and compassionless.
And im currently thinkingi want to do law, but im not entirely sure...
So what if im completely wrong about msyefl? and i am a nice person... and i dont want to do law? and i want to be a doctor...
You'll be fine..

lots of careless mean egomaniacs in medicine.. we tend to call them surgeons..
do the goddamn test.. and have some space to think..

its a very self selective course..
u get in.. then if ure not made for it..
ull fail multiple times until u get the hint..
alternatively..
the patients will die if u get that far and your peers will shun you.. but the system usually works before then... good luck :)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
I've just spent over an hour and half (slowed down by this website though) searching around for dates for the 07 UMAT coaching prep course and I've only been able to find it for medentry :(. If any know know's where I can get the dates or knows when the coaching days are on can you post them up or pm me. Thanks :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Mmmm personally I believe UMAT prep courses are not worth the amount that they demand for. Or it may be that I'm stingy with money :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Oh and is anyone else able to "sign up/register free" on the face2face website?
www.f2fumat.com.au
Haha I want to try out the free sample UMAT questions. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)