UMAT 2011 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

How hard was the exam overall compared to your expectations?

• Total voters

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Re: UMAT 2011 Discussion Thread [OFFICIAL]

So wait what questions do you get in UMAT?

"I child has a sore leg but a man has a gash on his forehead who do you save" or questions to test if you're a sociopath/aspie or not?

norez

HSC

o_O Pandering

Most of the questions in section 3 were easy as. I was a bit rushed for time in the other sections.

One of the questions in Section 3 had shapes that looked like the ones on ps2 controllers. And that reminded me of Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. So I spaced out for about 5 minutes reminiscing about jumping on islands, and that mask 'hootamaga' thing and little dragons, (and those big fat ones that charge at Spyro in like the second level).

Very productive :/

hamoudy93

HSC

in section 2, the question with that war guy and the doctor. The question asked how does that guy act to the doctor or something and the word "pandering" was an option... i had no clue what it meant and i just looked it up

pan·dered, pan·der·ing, pan·ders
1. To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.

that can't be right...
lol. I put isolated. I love how they say get there at 8, but everyone's there at 7:30, they keep letting people in until 8:20 then close the doors and don't start till 9. My mum told me that they wouldn't let one person in right after they closed the door. Acer (the workers) are pricks!
Section K (was seat K15) supervisor in the morning session reminded me of that old fat lady in bad teacher. lol

BobMoo

HSC

im pretty sure pandering can also mean sucking up? in that case it might be right!

Stephaniex

HSC

How did everyone go in umat? I got 83 percentile, pretty happy cause I thought I completely failed it.
Don't want to do med, applied to a few physio/optom courses.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A

How did everyone go in umat? I got 83 percentile, pretty happy cause I thought I completely failed it.
Don't want to do med, applied to a few physio/optom courses.
The results are out? If so then that's pretty early for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)