UBS Cadetship (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Would be to stop cheating

If we get a interview it will be professional cadetships and thn they shortlist people for UBS.

Anyone know if we fan work part time only at UBS?

manscux

HSC
i completed the online competency questions.

it was actually quite difficult. I dont believe anybody could say it was easy since it required quite a lot of problem solving, unless of course you guessed and checked the answers.

But good luck anyway

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Professional cadetships is the recruitment agency which shortlists for UBS. So we won't have one with UBS just the company which will short list U's

If I get a cadetship. I want to go to uni full time and UBS part time

manscux

HSC
hey guys just a question. But does the UBS scholarship make it compulsory for you to do accounting. can you do actuarial studies or finance

Study-Guy

HSC
^That was one of the options, i think it is mainly part time during holidays and stuff, not much opportunity during uni semester to work tbh.

Study-Guy

HSC
It is more flexible than the others, you can do whatever as long as it is within the finance industry i think

powlmao

Banned
HSC
^That was one of the options, i think it is mainly part time during holidays and stuff, not much opportunity during uni semester to work tbh.
What do you mean.

I don't want to go to uni part time.

I would like to do. 3 days uni 2 days work.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
It is more flexible than the others, you can do whatever as long as it is within the finance industry i think
It's just one company though. Also to get it. You must do a commerce like degree (economics etc)

Study-Guy

HSC
As in it is possible, but it is highly unlikely to have a perfect timetable for first year, meaning no 3-2 split. I meant that you would be working in the holidays and uni during the term.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
As in it is possible, but it is highly unlikely to have a perfect timetable for first year, meaning no 3-2 split. I meant that you would be working in the holidays and uni during the term.
Obviously it's not likely. But in theory.

Full time uni and part time work. Then full time work in uni break

manscux

HSC
the reason why i choose UBS was because unlike other cadetships you dont have to do an accounting degree. This one allows you to do anything as long as it is in the business field. Also i think (please correct me if i am wrong) that you dont need to work during university, which is really good. this means that you can concentrate on university and in your break work to gain experience

manscux

HSC
Anybody know of any other cadetships that are out or will be out. I know deloite doesn't offer a cadetship.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
the reason why i choose UBS was because unlike other cadetships you dont have to do an accounting degree. This one allows you to do anything as long as it is in the business field. Also i think (please correct me if i am wrong) that you dont need to work during university, which is really good. this means that you can concentrate on university and in your break work to gain experience
You work during uni

manscux

HSC
Ubs is the only company offering business cadets

what do you mean??? thats to generic. do you mean any thing in business

Study-Guy

HSC
They expect you to work for them during uni whether it be part time or full time, otherwise the cadetship would be pointless. The whole concept is based on work experience.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Ubs is the only company offering business cadets

what do you mean??? thats to generic. do you mean any thing in business
Basically yes. However it's mostly just commerces or economic degrees fone

Edit.

Didn't read

If you don't want to do accounting. UBS is the only one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)