UBS Cadetship (1 Viewer)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Applications closed Wednesday.

Who applied? has anyone heard back from them yet.

Meshy590

HSC
i really don't think they would have reviewed every application in the period of 2 days....

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i really don't think they would have reviewed every application in the period of 2 days....
Pretty much this.

OP, you're jumping the gun to ask about new correspondence 2 days after the submission date. I waited over 2 weeks for a response for my university job and there wouldn't have been that many applicants compared to the number UBS will receive.

Give it some time.

eat_well

HSC
I applied and so did my friend. If they did reply, I would kind of be upset but then again it just probably means I wasn't the best suited for that job.
Don't worry, there are plenty more opportunities out there for other cadetships.

eat_well

HSC
I wrote a fuck load. Ended up being 1000 words
Oh my goodness...I only wrote a few sentences for each question. Then again, working at a bank isn't my passion but I still think it's an excellent opportunity.
You must really want this!! How many pages did you end up printing out?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Oh my goodness...I only wrote a few sentences for each question. Then again, working at a bank isn't my passion but I still think it's an excellent opportunity.
You must really want this!! How many pages did you end up printing out?
Don't really mind if I don't. Just would be awesome to do.

I didn't print much. Only the page which had the weblink. My careers advisor didn't néed it so I didn't print it.

On a word document it was two full pages.

Can't believe you only wrote a few setences for each. To be honest for each answer I wrote at least 300-400 words.

Why did you print the whole thing off? Seems so pointless

Meshy590

HSC
anyone else get an email for the "competency assessment" thing...?

eat_well

HSC
Don't really mind if I don't. Just would be awesome to do.

I didn't print much. Only the page which had the weblink. My careers advisor didn't néed it so I didn't print it.

On a word document it was two full pages.

Can't believe you only wrote a few setences for each. To be honest for each answer I wrote at least 300-400 words.

Why did you print the whole thing off? Seems so pointless
Did you end up getting a reply? My friend only wrote a few sentences for each question as well and she got in. Unfortunately I didn't but I guess it was still a good experience :).
The application said to print it out so then the principal could confirm your results or something.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Oh. My careers teacher trusted me.

Fuck yeah. I got and online interview thing. Any know what is in it

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I absolutely despise those SHL thing online testing things. I'm terrible at them (mainly if they ask you to solve patterns). :(

If it is one of them, you can do practice tests to get a feel of what kind of questions you can expect. http://www.shldirect.com/practice_tests.html

I used to have a bunch of other resources but I can't seem to find them at the moment.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Is it SHL?
My email said this (i took away the links and codes etc)

Thankyou you for your submitting your Application Form and School Assessment for the Business Cadetships Program. In order to be considered for the first round of interviews, you will need to complete the Competency-based Assessment by the deadline: Monday 21 May.

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I absolutely despise those SHL thing online testing things. I'm terrible at them (mainly if they ask you to solve patterns). :(

If it is one of them, you can do practice tests to get a feel of what kind of questions you can expect. http://www.shldirect.com/practice_tests.html

I used to have a bunch of other resources but I can't seem to find them at the moment.
I tried a few and I suck.

Hopefully I can get better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)