Trials! (1 Viewer)

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
ours start week 2 of next term too. i am only just beginning to see how screwed i am, haha.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
week 3 for us as well.
A few of my mates are planning to sleep at 12 and wake up 5 every night and study. Its gonna be a crazy 2 weeks!

shell.q

HSC
trials are weeks 3 and 4.....starting my study and shiz this week, gonna spread it out over the hols but pretty much goodbye holz.....i also have a major to finish writting, that is two flippin essays at 1000-2000 words. fun =]
so probs do that in the first week most of it anyway

then when i get but in 1 and 2 i have 2 assessments.....and i have to do this all again next yr yay

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I've got the accelerated maths trials in 2U and 3U for me ^_^... I've already begun sort of slower revision than I'd normally do, but it's getting there + I have an assessment for 3U in week 11... before the trials >.< grr.

Good luck to all in their trials.

adunemann

HSC
mine start week 3 and spread over two weeks i haven't done any notes so screwed to busy with assignments ohh and did anyone do the life and crimes of harry lavendar for distinctive voice it's so hard to understand :mad1:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
we are so not going to finish all of chem in time for trials, we are soooo behind that it aint funny - we're still doing anions/cations testing in module 3 :mad1:
every other subject looks like its on track though, luckily :)

sickk

HSC
biology finished
ancient history, making way thru last topic now
english, making way thru last module
business studies, FARRR FARR FARRRRR BEHIND (just finishing marketing, in case anyone knows the syllabus... I KNOW ITS BAD!)...

oly1991

HSC
biology finished
ancient history, making way thru last topic now
english, making way thru last module
business studies, FARRR FARR FARRRRR BEHIND (just finishing marketing, in case anyone knows the syllabus... I KNOW ITS BAD!)...
yeh u are fair behind...

were almost finished employment relations and i thought i was behind....ull be alright though.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
mine start in week four. but we just finished a block of exams so i'm bludging for the next week then getting cracking on my notes. eugh.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I haven't even started studying yet. The only notes I have are the ones made during the cramming sessions from the half yearlies.

:bomb:

0hNivlek

HSC
4 exams a week, doubles on two days and my major works due on the monday... :burn:

katiexx

HSC
Well my trials started yesturday!
=D the sooner we get them over and done with the better!

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Well my trials started yesturday!
=D the sooner we get them over and done with the better!
I would be completely freaking out right now if my trials had started any time before the holidays.

And wooooooh, my 1000th post ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)