• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trials! (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
My trials starts tomorrow and i havent even studied for any of my subjects yet.

Tomorrow i have english so i think i better get off BOS and start typing and studying my essay and creative writing stuff.
omg you guys have trials already?!?!

I would seriously hate that...

HSC

Tomorrow i have english so i think i better get off BOS and start typing and studying my essay and creative writing stuff.
lol, another school who has their trials early too.

Mine starts next week. I'm freaking scared as.

My school is stupid, why the hell didn't they have them after the holidays? Idiots. :evilfire:

oly1991

HSC
ohh, does that mean that every school that does a CSSA paper, has the same paper at the same time ?

if thats the case i did not know that
im pretty sure that schools can make adjustments that suits them but im not 100% sure.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Having trials this early is stupid.

To those have stupid early trials: how much of the syllabus have you done for your topics (ie how much will be in the exams?)

johony

HSC
Having trials this early is stupid.

To those have stupid early trials: how much of the syllabus have you done for your topics (ie how much will be in the exams?)
i reckon like 85-90%

for my modern trial, they just gave us the exam question on indochina (which is what were still doing now) :cool:

Last edited:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
OMG! I would love that date for my Trial! Ours is Term 3 week 3. The same week i have a 4 hour maths comp! I hope they are not on the same day =S
FOUR hour maths comp? Wtf? Is that the maths challenge thing?
Ahahaha what's the bet that you top the state in that..

johony said:
for my modern trial, they just gave us the exam question on indochina (which is what were still doing now):cool:
Trials are meant to be practise hsc, as in every topic. You got fucked.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
ohh, does that mean that every school that does a CSSA paper, has the same paper at the same time ?

if thats the case i did not know that
yep, every catholic school which elects to do the CSSA paper has to do it at the same time, otherwise you're gonna get people come on BoS spamming everywhere asking for answers :)

im pretty sure that schools can make adjustments that suits them but im not 100% sure.
the school can change it by removing parts of the exam that havnt been taught at school and then putting in a replacement question, but thats all they are allowed to do, they cant add some random stuff in just to suite them :)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
the school can change it by removing parts of the exam that havnt been taught at school and then putting in a replacement question, but thats all they are allowed to do, they cant add some random stuff in just to suite them :)
..I fail to see the logic in that.

johony

HSC
Trials are meant to be practise hsc, as in every topic. You got fucked.
which is what the exam exactly is. i should also mention that there is also another exam on that topic during the trial period, albeit with less given exam question of course.

q3thefish

HSC
Lolz. One more assessment task b4 trials - english speech >.>

Damn you module C *shakes fists*.

Meh gonna have a couple o' days off in holiz then ima hardcore this thing man.

Niek

HSC
mine are in about 60 days
gahh bye holidays, hello library!

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
trials week 5/6 an assessments in week 2/3 aswell + MW due in the week of the trials GAWD DAMN IT!

and 3/4 the way through notes for all subjects including english

rokkuguhyo

HSC

Wow, that is really early.

I still have about 4 topics that need summaries, and my trials start in week 3 next term.

hairspray

HSC
Our trials starts in term 3, week 2. This is really sad cos for the sujects that i do we are NO where near finished the hsc course.

Business studies- just finish topic 4, starting global business next week so we only have 3 weeks to study that topic in school

Legal studies- have no idea when we are gonna start the second optional focus

Economics- Starting economic policy and management next week

Maths- just need to finish learning probability (probably, the only subject thats on track)

English- started module C a week ago

[Is there anyone out there, whose school is this behind?]

As far as notes go... im far behind. Still need to do my belonging story and polish up by essays ><''

At my school only the PDH classes finished the HSC course completely, all the students in those classes have their syllabus doit-point notes properly done (this is due to the teachers that they have forcing them to write notes for hw)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)