Trial SC Discussion Thread - 2009 (1 Viewer)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
so most of u Year 10's that are doing Prelim Maths this year, will be doing extension 2 maths with us next year? oh boy :(
Nah only MX1, I wish I could do MX2! Stupid principal won't let us saying that it interferes too much with our timetable.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Of course we can. I'm not going to do it though, but Official definately will >_>

silence--

HSC
F, got owned it Science, probably around 20-30th rank, but owned maths, first in both prelim and TSC

20-30? lmao i was thinking i was like 50th listening to everyone's marks, but that's relieving. i got owned as well >_>

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
What's wrong with us doing EX2 Maths? I thought you loved us. :(
u guys are smart => hence more competition :cry:
I'll have to work harder then.. :uhhuh:
rest assured, I still love u guys :p

Official said:
Nah only MX1, I wish I could do MX2! Stupid principal won't let us saying that it interferes too much with our timetable.
That sucks. But u can do it in Year 12, yeah?
I would've my finished HSC by then :)

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
=.=

Dude, the average was like 10% below your score, 84% is not bad at all!! >_>

I'm thinking that my score, 88%, might just be more in the top 15 rather than top 10, considering that the highest mark was 94 ._.

Official

Bring it on
HSC
=.=

Dude, the average was like 10% below your score, 84% is not bad at all!! >_>

I'm thinking that my score, 88%, might just be more in the top 15 rather than top 10, considering that the highest mark was 94 ._.
Who got that

silence--

HSC
i got 82%, i was expecting 90 as well. considering we all said it was easy im kinda laughing now. btw this is Rahul if you didn't know

norez

HSC
I hate the school certificate. I'm so tired of not being challenged throughout the whole year.

But some advice to you guys, don't let the hate or procrastination get to you. I was 1st in my grade in History, Science and Advanced Science, so I eased up a bit in trying in the trials.

Effectively, I absolutely stuffed up my Science exam. I ran out of time by far. I hadn't completed three sections and they said pens down.

So learn from me, manage your time.

Don't stress people, but don't give up.

JJ_Lin

HSC
my one is on monday
crap! I hate geography, it always make me go nuts!

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
Completed my english trials/yearlies and mathematics content yearlies today,
wasn't that bad, abit more preparation & time could have been useful but oh well, not really complaining.

Did anyone have their English trials provided by the Board of Studies? the syllabus included a text about Jeans-for-Genes day, an editorial, two letters, and this Coraline story. The writing tasks were a speech & horror creative writing.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Lame.....

64/90 for English. Although my English teacher did say that if you got 65+, then you can laugh. I guess I can giggle...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)