Trial Results and Papers (2 Viewers)

Scarlet Tears

HSC
The mark itself does not matter, however, you really should be getting higher marks than that at the school that is average ranked. You can probably get 95 but since the school rank is so vague, it's difficult to give a good estimate.
Well it's a bit late to tell me that I should of got higher marks...
Where can I find its ranking? I can't find it on the Internet any where.

bosaddict

Banned
HSC
N/A
y no papers.

I would upload some but they are all CSSA/IND papers. My school gave everyone in my year cssa/ind papers for each subjecy. I need moar papers.

Scarlet Tears

HSC
(facepalm)...

I said was that your marks don't seem to reflect someone that's going to get 95.

http://bettereducation.com.au/results/HSC/2010/Hsc.aspx
My school is 190.
Those marks are like the usual for people at my school though, which sounds shitty but what I mean is that people have got those maths and chemistry marks etc and performed overly well in the HSC. Besides, you said the marks don't matter? I have been studying hours each day to change them any way.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
My school is 190.
Those marks are like the usual for people at my school though, which sounds shitty but what I mean is that people have got those maths and chemistry marks etc and performed overly well in the HSC. Besides, you said the marks don't matter? I have been studying hours each day to change them any way.
someth1ng is saying that it is unlikely that someone through the year would get those marks will get a 95. You CAN still get a 95 though. I reckon you'd be looking at a 93ish anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)