Trial Results and Papers (1 Viewer)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Yes.
Its a shame that its copyrighted.

Sanjeet

HSC
Anyone have 3U Sydney Grammar? I'd post my trials but our school hasn't returned them yet

iBibah

HSC
Som1thing has all trials, but he wouldn't upload em for an unknown reason :S
It's not unknown. People like you lurk this thread waiting for a paper to be posted and take it, with no intention of sharing your own.

Beaconite

Banned
HSC
It's not unknown. People like you lurk this thread waiting for a paper to be posted and take it, with no intention of sharing your own.
I haven't got mine back yet! And no need to beg anyone for past papers, Spiral has uploaded all of em ! :)

@ som1thing, keep ur past papers in ur freakin' computer, no one needs em! :D

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't got mine back yet! And no need to beg anyone for past papers, Spiral has uploaded all of em ! :)

@ som1thing, keep ur past papers in ur freakin' computer, no one needs em! :D
If that's your ungrateful and selfish attitude, that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

Precisely this.

timbermetimer

HSC
Beaconite, you truly are the biggest arrogant bitch on these forums. There is no doubt about it.

Someth1ng, was trying to help us 2012ers out and you brag and brag and brag? Jesus, fix that attitude of yours, you'll get no where in life, if you act like this.

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i can share my physics, 2u, bio and pd papers (assuming you're allowed to if the school wrote them? not sure what you're allowed to or not) although they all have answers on them besides the 2U paper :/

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
My scanner fails to cooperate. sorry can't upload any of mine :(

Last edited:

lonelynight99

HSC
+1

@Beaconite, stop telling me what to do. I have copies of them and I can do whatever I want with them.
Hey do want to share your papers with me? I have the trials of 3U, 4U of total education with full solution? :smile:

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Keep it in your mouth, if you don't even KNOW about "Taiwan", otherwise, you're not trying to be funny, but stupid.
Yeah, Taiwan usually make a lot of the top-of-the-line products. There's no reason to hate on Taiwan or S. Korea or Japan for that matter.

bertstare

HSC
I'm guessing we can't share CSSA papers?

Anyone have any papers they'd like to share with me?

(for Economics, St. English, Maths Ext 1 & 2 and Physics)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)