trapped like a spider (1 Viewer)

pookie1234

but u r discriminating against their discrimination. let them shrivel miserably in their horrible evil racist damnable world.

cayte

dIscriminating and (whilst I admittedly haven't read the thread) let's just say it was an ironic joke.

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
Incase you don't know, there can be exceptions in anything.

If you want contradictions, go f---ing watch the news.
(e.g Mr. Howard- The Labor Government would push up the interest rate if they're elected, etc. While it is the Liberal Government who has stimulated the economy by handing handing out 'Baby bonus', increased family payment, etc to buy votes, pushing interest rates up as a result.)
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, STOP TRYING TO MAKE POLITICS RELATE TO RELATIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
jhakka said:
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, STOP TRYING TO MAKE POLITICS RELATE TO RELATIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Berry needs to GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP FORUM BECAUSE NOBODY CAREEEEEEEEES!

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
who wouldnt mind being trapped by some yummy good looking bait? eg, my avatar :p lol

BabySilver

HSC
babydoll_ said:
ok maybe it's just me, but lately i have been hearing stories about girls 'trapping' guys into relationships (hence the title - my friend likened these girls to spiders who lure prey into their web and get them stuck there)

1/ girl A met boy B through mutual friends. they were hanging out, then one day A says to B "you're the best boyfriend ever." B obviously says "wtf" but he's too polite to say that he's not actually her boyfriend. they've been together since the beginning of the year

2/ a more common story is the girl luring the guy with sex, and the guy then finding that the sex that he thought was "no strings attached" actually had a relationship attached.

with most of the stories, the couples seemed to end up happy, but the way that they started is totally wrong to me... it's a pretty bad means to an end

what do you think?
I've actually been a gril on a reciving end of both of these.
situation one led to marriage, then seperations & soon divorce.
Situation 2 I basically told him that if i wanted a relationship i would funid somewone who was better in bed, he was only good for a casual fuck. he's not spoken to me since.. guess i shouldn't have been drunk & heartless when he was going through a crisis huh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)