trapped like a spider (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I doubt it. Youd be under anethetics. All it does is stop the sperm from comming out, the hormones still work though.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
might have a bit of trouble walking straight for a while...or so i've heard

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah probably. But the benefits outway the cons im sure.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yes you are, your risking knocking up some ho. DO IT!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
it just doesnt sound good to have tubes tied up- theyd explode or something
lmao get real, it'd be hilarious if a guy's balls exploded from sperm overload haha

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I reckon the girl shouldn't be so manipulative, but the guy is kinda dumb for falling for it.

Interesting conversation in this thread :p

berry580

HSC
babydoll_ said:
ok maybe it's just me, but lately i have been hearing stories about girls 'trapping' guys into relationships (hence the title - my friend likened these girls to spiders who lure prey into their web and get them stuck there)

1/ girl A met boy B through mutual friends. they were hanging out, then one day A says to B "you're the best boyfriend ever." B obviously says "wtf" but he's too polite to say that he's not actually her boyfriend. they've been together since the beginning of the year

2/ a more common story is the girl luring the guy with sex, and the guy then finding that the sex that he thought was "no strings attached" actually had a relationship attached.

with most of the stories, the couples seemed to end up happy, but the way that they started is totally wrong to me... it's a pretty bad means to an end

what do you think?
You sure something like that is common man? It sounds more like movies stuff to me.
If something like that happened to be, I won't fall for it. If I like that girl, I'll happily go with the flow, but if I don't,, I'll say what I have to save. As with the sex bit, if I don't want her as my girlfriend, then that'll also mean I'm not interested in f---ing her.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
^ you have no idea how the penis works.

berry580

HSC
iambored said:
yeah i don't think it's right, i sort of get annoyed when people do that, i mean they can do what they want, but then when they keep going on about their relationship that technically they shouldn't be in it's bad. then again they would have broken up had it not worked, so maybe it's fine.
If you're willing to go with with the flow, then that means you want it. Don't need to lie.

Btw, whats with your sig? (The quote)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I'm honestly non-discriminant when it comes to girls (except black ones)

the idioicy level is off the scales.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
berry580 said:
If you're willing to go with with the flow, then that means you want it. Don't need to lie.

Btw, whats with your sig? (The quote)
yeah it's confusing, if the person who has been lured just stays i suppose it's all good

lol i'll remove the quote if you like now that you've seen it. (next time i come on) look above at what jago andeveryone else has said, it' so contradictory

berry580

HSC
Jago said:
I'm honestly non-discriminant when it comes to girls (except black ones)

the idioicy level is off the scales.
Incase you don't know, there can be exceptions in anything.

If you want contradictions, go f---ing watch the news.
(e.g Mr. Howard- The Labor Government would push up the interest rate if they're elected, etc. While it is the Liberal Government who has stimulated the economy by handing handing out 'Baby bonus', increased family payment, etc to buy votes, pushing interest rates up as a result.)

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
berry580 said:
Incase you don't know, there can be exception in anything.

If you want contradictions, go f---ing watch the news.
(e.g Mr. Howard- The Labor Government would push up the interest rate if they're elected, etc. While it is the Liberal Government who has stimulated the economy by handing handing out 'Baby bonus', increased family payment, etc to buy votes, pushing interest rates up as a result.)
You say you're not descriminating, but then you say except for black people, so guess what, YOU ARE DESCRIMINATING!!

Do you even know why they raise interest rates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)