trapped like a spider (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ok maybe it's just me, but lately i have been hearing stories about girls 'trapping' guys into relationships (hence the title - my friend likened these girls to spiders who lure prey into their web and get them stuck there)

1/ girl A met boy B through mutual friends. they were hanging out, then one day A says to B "you're the best boyfriend ever." B obviously says "wtf" but he's too polite to say that he's not actually her boyfriend. they've been together since the beginning of the year

2/ a more common story is the girl luring the guy with sex, and the guy then finding that the sex that he thought was "no strings attached" actually had a relationship attached.

with most of the stories, the couples seemed to end up happy, but the way that they started is totally wrong to me... it's a pretty bad means to an end

what do you think?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I think some people are pretty desperate.

/hides human trap.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahahahaha, sex with no strings attached doesnt exist :D. thats the first sign.

Its pretty wrong to have to resort to such tactics, its this whole feminist movement, wanting girls to use their bodies to get places and shit. Look at our youth and how promiscuous they have become since the movement started. Its almost insulting to see younger years hanging around parra westfields on a thursday arvo, staring at you with their fringes and fucken wannabe-older-wannabe-gangsta boyfriends.

But back on topic, at least they aint praying mantis' and eat their boyfriends after sex. That would be verging on kinky/sadistic. I havent quite made my mind up yet :p

SipSip

HSC
N/A
... said:
how come no girls do that to me :(:(

Haha, don't worry you're not alone, count me in as well..

Well, I guess it is kinda immoral but on the other hand, guys need to know that if a girl is willing to give like 5 hrs a day to be with you, i think it's kinda obvious that she does have something for you
And about the sex thing, well, in reality whenever girls have sex with a guy, it always does mean something. Guys and girls are different, guys have sex for the enjoyment and thus doesn't necessarily have love for the girl, whereas girls have at least a little bit of love before sex....so sex with no committment is out of the question..

Besides, if a guy is willing to be with a girl for such a huge amount of time, you've got to ask yourself whether you have feelings for the girl or not, if not, seriously make it clear instead of saying "wtf!!" when the time comes.. :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
babydoll_ said:
ok maybe it's just me, but lately i have been hearing stories about girls 'trapping' guys into relationships (hence the title - my friend likened these girls to spiders who lure prey into their web and get them stuck there)

1/ girl A met boy B through mutual friends. they were hanging out, then one day A says to B "you're the best boyfriend ever." B obviously says "wtf" but he's too polite to say that he's not actually her boyfriend. they've been together since the beginning of the year

2/ a more common story is the girl luring the guy with sex, and the guy then finding that the sex that he thought was "no strings attached" actually had a relationship attached.

with most of the stories, the couples seemed to end up happy, but the way that they started is totally wrong to me... it's a pretty bad means to an end

what do you think?
thats how you got me ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
AsyLum said:
Hahahahaha, sex with no strings attached doesnt exist :D. thats the first sign.
What if you meet someone on a plane, fuck them in the bathroom, split up when you get to where you're going and never see them again?

Voila, no strings.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
9 months later the chick will call and say: "come see our baby"

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Just STFU I'm trying to prove Asy wrong and you're not helping,.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
looks like you need better material

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What if youve got your tubes tied together when you go on the plane?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)