Top mark in 4U CSSA 09? (1 Viewer)

lychnobity

HSC
NSW education helps the dummies but neglects the smart people.
So, so damned true.

There were some kids from China visiting a while back; they were in year 8 or 9. They were doing the equivalent of HSC 2u Maths. fml I wish I could have done something similar

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
So, so damned true.

There were some kids from China visiting a while back; they were in year 8 or 9. They were doing the equivalent of HSC 2u Maths. fml I wish I could have done something similar
LOL and we were doing easy stuff like surds. :cry:
yeah same.. and it's just getting worse with the simplification of the HSC maths syllabuses like the introduction of General maths 1 and 2. :angry:

anyway, getting off topic

untouchablecuz

HSC
yeah, i really agree. i got into the top 0.3% of that westpac maths comp in y8 and did some maths enrichment program where i got sent questions and had to send my solutions back to some guy in french's forest. that's all i remember. and 2u maths is a piece of cake. so pretty sure i could have done it then too.

and now i'm going crap because i'm so goddamned bored of high school and shitty with the years of my life that it's wasted. and everyone keeps telling me that i'm not living up to my potential. and it's pissing the crap out of me and making me even more lazy. far out. it's just one big vicious cycle.

EDIT; apparently it was AMOP - australian mathematical olympiad program. and this year i got a participation in the westpac maths comp, i didn't try because i just don't give a flying f*** anymore. gahh.
pre-hsc blues i think haha.
your not living up to your potential

MC Squidge

BOS' Apex Predator
HSC
Did it just then got 117/120. It was easy up untill that last part.

jfanny123

HSC
does any1 have the solutions so i can check my answers
greatly appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)