Tips for Section 1 ? (1 Viewer)

dragon4lyf

HSC
Theres rumours going around that apparently this year the creative writing will be in the form of a speech? what do you guys think??

Makematics

HSC
Theres rumours going around that apparently this year the creative writing will be in the form of a speech? what do you guys think??
Theres rumours going around that conics will be in tomorrow's exam as well, as one of the unseen texts.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Yup, apparently it'll be the visual image, an you have to explain how the reflection property conveys a sense of belonging
Man... the amount of times I would have repped you in the last 5 minutes

RamizG

HSC
Read the question about the text before you read the text, so you know what you're looking for. Use reading time for this so you have more time in the other sections. Remember each section is worth the same!

Hotisgood5

HSC
Theres rumours going around that conics will be in tomorrow's exam as well, as one of the unseen texts.
Alright, i think we're going off the tangent, its not normal to talk about maths in the english forum. The main focus here is english.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Alright, i think we're going off the tangent, its not normal to talk about maths in the english forum. The main focus here is english.
hahaha damn, so natural I can't even tell if those puns were intentional

HSC
Yup, apparently it'll be the visual image, an you have to explain how the reflection property conveys a sense of belonging
You have to prove the reflection property as well.

ahaha smooth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)