Time for the Sciences (1 Viewer)

HSC
jasonml said:
You are statistically wrong. Since HSC 1999, every single student who placed in the overall top 100 of the state, had at least two units in science counting towards their UAI.

Moreover, there has never been a student who has recieved a UAI of 100.00, who did not take a science as part of their HSC.
lies

HSC
Lol @ the notion that HSC sciences are any less mindless regurgitation than the humanities subjects. Physics is freaking easy. I didn't bother keeping chem and never even tried bio but I heard they're even more content-based.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
veloc1ty said:
Lol @ the notion that HSC sciences are any less mindless regurgitation than the humanities subjects. Physics is freaking easy. I didn't bother keeping chem and never even tried bio but I heard they're even more content-based.
+1

cheney31

HSC
jasonml said:
You are statistically wrong. Since HSC 1999, every single student who placed in the overall top 100 of the state, had at least two units in science counting towards their UAI.

Moreover, there has never been a student who has recieved a UAI of 100.00, who did not take a science as part of their HSC.
i dont think so mate...
theres a guy in sydney grammar who did like english latin german and french and got 100 uai...
although i think math is more of an intelligent course than science since board of studies' science is so watered down... meh physics should be called "the history of science" if u know what i mean...

HSC
I see you guys are practising your regurgitation skills as we speak. Keen.

Mongoz

DySFuNcTioNal
HSC
startd studin chemistry ANNNNNNND
i enjoy it so much more than biology
so kind of excitd it last mi last hard exam
than society and culture afta a WHOLE weeekk
i finish on the last day of HSC
:(

E-Dog

Long Member
HSC
jasonml said:
With virtually all of the humanities, arts, and maths out of the way now, its time to start concentrating on the hardest subjects that really count - the SCIENCES. Prehaps you could say that finally the HSC is actually about to begin now.

Over the next two weeks, the most intelligent students of the 2008 HSC canditure will be tested on the most important, mentally demanding, and high-mark-earning aspects of secondary schooling education: Physics, and/or Chemistry, and/or Earth & Environmental Science*.

The HSC starts on the 4th of November.

*and no, biology doesnt count as a science.
Jason, just because you forgot to do maths doesn't mean it's not friggin hard too. And everyone remember that biology is just stamp collecting.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
lyounamu said:
Therefore you fail the hard time.
\
lol, you dont even make sense.

you got trolled, you lost. kay. get a tissue, get the fuck over it.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Mongoz said:
startd studin chemistry ANNNNNNND
i enjoy it so much more than biology
so kind of excitd it last mi last hard exam
than society and culture afta a WHOLE weeekk
i finish on the last day of HSC
:(
i feel your pain.
+1

dolbinau

HSC
Is Ancient History just memorising text books?

I reckon it would be easier for a physics student+chemistry student to do an AH exam than for AH student to do a physics/chemistry exam. But I'm bias.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)