Time for the Sciences (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
dolbinau said:
Is Ancient History just memorising text books?

I reckon it would be easier for a physics student+chemistry student to do an AH exam than for AH student to do a physics/chemistry exam. But I'm bias.
+1

lollypoplady

HSC
All u people who say bio is crap only think so because u must look at it so superficially. If you can say that all the intricacies of protein synthesis, DNA coiling and supercoiling, ATP molecule usage, mechanisms for genetic variability to increase chance of survival, the role of a SINGLE GENE (i.e. hundreds of nitrogenous bases specifically paired and orderd) in determining whether an organism lives or dies and this age or that, is SIMPLE to a) learn about and b) actually comprehend and fully understand all rammifications of then u are fooling urself.

good luck to us all if there are no biologists in the future- we're fucked!!

just putting a good word in for all the bios out there :)

that is all.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jasonml said:
\
lol, you dont even make sense.

you got trolled, you lost. kay. get a tissue, get the fuck over it.
'

For your record, you haven't answered any of my question.

You got the 100 UAI part wrong.

You got the Environment Science = Biology part wrong - as a matter of fact, you don't even do Bio.

On top of that, you provided no evidence of your comments.

Hence your post = epic fail.

dolbinau

HSC
LOLLYpoplady - I agree that bio is underrated, It's obviously not the hardest science but it isn't like year 7 science all over again, lol.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
lyounamu said:
'

You got the Environment Science = Biology part wrong - as a matter of fact, you don't even do Bio.

+1

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
lyounamu said:
'

1. Alex Borowsky DID take chemistry. the table you provided only shows the subjects in which they placed in the top 5 or whatever (adv english + ext 2 in her case). even though she didnt place in the top 5 for chemistry she nevertheless STILL DID IT!

2. Explain to me exactly how i got environment science > bio wrong? in all seriousness, it is common knowledge the colossal ammount of contemporary demmand for environmental scientists.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
jasonml said:
1. Alex Borowsky DID take chemistry. the table you provided only shows the subjects in which they placed in the top 5 or whatever (adv english + ext 2 in her case). even though she didnt place in the top 5 for chemistry she nevertheless STILL DID IT!

2. Explain to me exactly how i got environment science > bio wrong? in all seriousness, it is common knowledge the colossal ammount of contemporary demmand for environmental scientists.
+1

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
jasonml said:
Explain to me exactly how i got environment science > bio wrong? in all seriousness, it is common knowledge the colossal ammount of contemporary demmand for environmental scientists.
Demand has nothing to do with the subject been better, content wise biology is much harder and in depth than earth

danno1990

HSC
Earth is not a hard science it is basically geography with a scientific aspect. Biology is more demanding then Earth for sure.

warnieisthebest

HSC
Senior Science is definatly the hardest science. its actually my hardest subject and i do extension 2 maths, pdhpe, legal studies, SOR(1 unit), Senior Science and English

BackCountrySnow

HSC
warnieisthebest said:
Senior Science is definatly the hardest science. its actually my hardest subject and i do extension 2 maths, pdhpe, legal studies, SOR(1 unit), Senior Science and English
+1

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jasonml said:

1. What it didn't count. Refer back to your post. You said that at least one science counted towards UAI. You are entirely wrong in that context of your earlier post.

2. Why don't YOU explain? You don't even do Biology therefore, you post is highly biased. Why not ask someone who does both and you might get some better answers.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
lyounamu said:
1. What it didn't count. Refer back to your post. You said that at least one science counted towards UAI. You are entirely wrong in that context of your earlier post.

2. Why don't YOU explain? You don't even do Biology therefore, you post is highly biased. Why not ask someone who does both and you might get some better answers.

namu u know he is just trolling right???????????

henry08

HSC
N/A
Earth & Environmental Science is defiatnly not harder than biology.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
lyounamu said:

+1

obimoshman1234 said:
namu u know he is just trolling right???????????
+1

henry08 said:
I've got all 3 of those subjects lol.
+1

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
jasonml said:
yeah i know.. i dont actually belive this - its sort of supposed to be my token troll thread, but i think people accidently took it too seriously :( .

lol namu i mean did u just miss this post????????? oh poor peoples baited ftl. and yeah thats right +1 to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)