Time for the Sciences (1 Viewer)

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
With virtually all of the humanities, arts, and maths out of the way now, its time to start concentrating on the hardest subjects that really count - the SCIENCES. Prehaps you could say that finally the HSC is actually about to begin now.

Over the next two weeks, the most intelligent students of the 2008 HSC canditure will be tested on the most important, mentally demanding, and high-mark-earning aspects of secondary schooling education: Physics, and/or Chemistry, and/or Earth & Environmental Science*.

The HSC starts on the 4th of November.

*and no, biology doesnt count as a science.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
jasonml said:
Over the next two weeks, the most intelligent students of the 2008 HSC canditure will be tested on the most important, mentally demanding, and high-mark-earning aspects of secondary schooling education.
Brilliant.
+1

eddy11

HSC
"*and no, biology doesnt count as a science."

and dirt science does?

Lumbargo

HSC
Come over here and do my Ancient History exam for me, you incredibly intelligent Science student, do.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jasonml said:
With virtually all of the humanities, arts, and maths out of the way now, its time to start concentrating on the hardest subjects that really count - the SCIENCES. Prehaps you could say that finally the HSC is actually about to begin now.

Over the next two weeks, the most intelligent students of the 2008 HSC canditure will be tested on the most important, mentally demanding, and high-mark-earning aspects of secondary schooling education: Physics, and/or Chemistry, and/or Earth & Environmental Science*.

The HSC starts on the 4th of November.

*and no, biology doesnt count as a science.
wtf, how can sciences be perceived to be any more difficult than subjects like 4 unit maths, 3 unit english or history extension?

and no, Earth & Environmental Science is more of a joke than Biology.
Ironic thing is, "Senior Science" is not like real science either.

And another thing: not all the most intelligent students do physics and/or chemistry and/or biology.

Therefore, your thread = epic fail.

2S1D3

HSC
lyounamu said:
wtf, how can sciences be perceived to be any more difficult than subjects like 4 unit maths, 3 unit english or history extension?

And another thing: not all the most intelligent students do physics and/or chemistry and/or biology.

+1

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
LOL jasonml is moron earth and environmental science is the biggest fail science its just slightly better than senior and is in no way better than bio although i admit bio isnt that hard. And another thing chem and physic hard yes but doesnt necessarily hardest especially since both have been dumbed down with stupid humanitary historical and shitty uestions.

all in all jasonml fails

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
lyounamu said:

You are statistically wrong. Since HSC 1999, every single student who placed in the overall top 100 of the state, had at least two units in science counting towards their UAI.

Moreover, there has never been a student who has recieved a UAI of 100.00, who did not take a science as part of their HSC.

Zeber

HSC
lol you idiots get trolled so easily.

i agree with jasonml, although lol@earth&envinronmental

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
LOL jasonml is moron earth and environmental science is the biggest fail science its just slightly better than senior and is in no way better than bio although i admit bio isnt that hard. And another thing chem and physic hard yes but doesnt necessarily hardest especially since both have been dumbed down with stupid humanitary historical and shitty uestions.

all in all jasonml fails
Difficulty-wise, yes bio is virtually equivilant to earth&enviro science.
Based on both domestic and global university/idustry demand, E&ES > Bio.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
u-borat said:
scaling disgraees with you, good man.
yeah i know.. i dont actually belive this - its sort of supposed to be my token troll thread, but i think people accidently took it too seriously :( .

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jasonml said:
You are statistically wrong. Since HSC 1999, every single student who placed in the overall top 100 of the state, had at least two units in science counting towards their UAI.

Moreover, there has never been a student who has recieved a UAI of 100.00, who did not take a science as part of their HSC.
Give me a decent evidence - something that I can really rely on apart from your constant fudging.

Hey, you are wrong.

Alex Borowsky didn't do any science and got 100 UAI.

http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/DSACH_2007_12_B14.htm
check this out. You are obviously wrong and from that I can deduce that your statement is completely wrong. All it took me to dissaprove you was a single search button on google.

Last edited:

Smeegen999

HSC
lyounamu said:

+10000

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jasonml said:
Difficulty-wise, yes bio is virtually equivilant to earth&enviro science.
Based on both domestic and global university/idustry demand, E&ES > Bio.
You don't even do bio, may I ask how you arrive to that abysmal form of conclusion?

And no, all your statements are pretty much wrong/faulty/too hard to believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)