This may sound stupid but ... (1 Viewer)

blieu

HSC
How do you study? I've been a year 12 student for two terms now and I just don't know how to study. It might be because I don't know where to start or I'm not very organised or I'm just lazy but how do you do it? Besides maths where you do past papers, etc. what about other subjects such as eng, chem, bio?

enoilgam

HSC
I know this wont help - but with the majority of subjects, study is about finding what works for you. Obviously, things like notes/past papers are pretty much universal methods, but the exact specifics of how to do past papers/write notes varies from person to person. Thats why studying in the earlier years (10 and 11) is important, because you use it to master your study technique.

I know I've said this a million times on this site (sorry to be repetitive), but in terms of getting motivated, try setting small achievable tasks instead of setting huge slabs of work. Achieving your study goals will help get your confidence up, which will increase your willingness to study.

D94

HSC
N/A
How do you study? I've been a year 12 student for two terms now and I just don't know how to study. It might be because I don't know where to start or I'm not very organised or I'm just lazy but how do you do it? Besides maths where you do past papers, etc. what about other subjects such as eng, chem, bio?
You can do past papers for english, chem and bio as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)