them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Lol, that story about the guy at Parramatta was funny.

I have a cold, and I hate blowing my nose in public so I subtlely have to whipe my nose with a tissue but I feel like everyone on the train is looking at me and thinking "Don't you dare give me that cold, bitch" (they probably are, lol). And I cough into my jacket. I hate catch trains with colds :mad:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

i hate people who dont get up to let the person next to them get off.

ok lady, fine, i'll rub my butt into you're face. also i need to fart.

bouncingfire

HSC

- Watching a shifty guy get on the carriage at turramurra and seeing about 8 cops swarm on him when he gets off at hornsby

- Being asked by police to raise feet off the ground?

- blood all over a seat

- the goggles homeless man who is on the wyong train or berowra station

- on NYE a guy with a bottle of beer and a cigarette asking everybody for tickets

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

i hate people who dont get up to let the person next to them get off.

ok lady, fine, i'll rub my butt into you're face. also i need to fart.
argh i hate this! and especially when there is tonnes of room for you to get up.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

A bunch of 'fully sik cunts' jumped on my train, and every second word was cunt (which didn't surprise me, but it just sounded funny when it was used to describe EVERYONE in one sentence) and then the conversation took a turn, and one of them started talking about his plans to cheat on his girlfriend.
Made me uber mad :mad:

Oh, and a bunch of (dumbass) schoolgirls were talking REALLY fucking loud this morning and they were talking about how shocked they were to see a guy submerged in a wheelie-bin full of ice and couldn't work out why he'd he was doing so. Made me gigglesnort.

bouncingfire

HSC

dont you love it when you are in a empty carriage and a dozen lads get on?

HSC
N/A

was in a train at "afterschool peek hour" meaning TEEN GALORE ON THE TRAIN...

me and my friend weres sitting down and then these bunch of girls sat behind me and they were all gossiping...

"i dont wanna say anything coz then everyone will think i like her and stuff..."

i txt on my fone and show it to my friend are they talking about being leso?? my friend nodded and we tried not to laugh. i briefly turned around to discover they were a group of 4 asian girls (the type that wear makeup) and continued to eardropp their conversation... "ive always wanted to hook up with her! shes soo hot! oh i kissed this other girl before she was cute. her lips were nice too"

FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i think they said something about sex too .... :uhoh:

me and my friend tried so hard not to laugh. but we giggled a few times. at one stage i just blurted out into laughter. couldnt help it. ive never heard a conversation like that in my life!!

HSC

Fight almost broke out at Parra yesterday :uhoh:

All of Parramatta's teeny boppers in one large brawl-like huddle, yelling at each other, some trying to break others up...

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

was in a train at "afterschool peek hour" meaning TEEN GALORE ON THE TRAIN...

me and my friend weres sitting down and then these bunch of girls sat behind me and they were all gossiping...

"i dont wanna say anything coz then everyone will think i like her and stuff..."

i txt on my fone and show it to my friend are they talking about being leso?? my friend nodded and we tried not to laugh. i briefly turned around to discover they were a group of 4 asian girls (the type that wear makeup) and continued to eardropp their conversation... "ive always wanted to hook up with her! shes soo hot! oh i kissed this other girl before she was cute. her lips were nice too"

FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i think they said something about sex too .... :uhoh:

me and my friend tried so hard not to laugh. but we giggled a few times. at one stage i just blurted out into laughter. couldnt help it. ive never heard a conversation like that in my life!!
LOL! i love eavsdropping on people talking on the phone. this woman yesterday said very oudly on the train, "if you love me, you'd let me go!":haha:

HSC

I don't know if I mentioned this, but a hobo sat next to me on the bus last week when he could have had his own bloody seat ~bus/train/samething~ and started whistling, humming, tapping his feet, singing Waltzing Matilda and what not...

I was trying so hard not laugh. The bus was quiet, and I burst out into laughter a few times, shoved my face into my bag, and I started texting to keep me occupied. The worst time to laugh uncontrollably.

terminator69

HSC

haha deleted it hey, b10
Sorry, just doing my part for the Ministry of Truth. And also, I felt bad condemning your story and I didn't want to potentially suppress or discourage your young mind from freely expressing itself in the future.

HSC

It's a 'you had to be there' thing.

And it was v funny.
When you're on a bus for thirty minutes with a ~hobo~ singing beside you, and basically running a musical, it was hard not to laugh.

terminator69

HSC

most retarded thing ever, at mortdale station some guys in year 12 from oatley campus smashed the door windows at the front carriage, train stopped guard came out and told everybody to get off. 20 min delay, then the next train arrived on the opposite platform we got on but the train was stuck cos some guys kept putting an umbrella through the doors so they wouldnt close for 10 mins

the guard was like "u fucking guys if you fucking do it again i will call the police i need to get the train going u fuckwits"

ROFLmao

HSC 2010:
Adv English
Ext 1 English
General Maths
Ancient History
Modern History
Extension History
Economics
Business Studies

14 units >.<:shoot:95.65 ATAR
This reminds me of a situation where a few guys kept putting a bottle in between the doors and the driver etc would just casually announce that the train wasn't going to go anywhere if they kept doing it, so they stopped. I only wish they had persisted so it could have escalated to the hilarity of your story.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

"Attention passengers in the first two carriages, I drove the train too far in and you are off the platform. Please go to carriage three to exit the train."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)