The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

BSammy

HSC
Sure can. They will print it out on a white piece of paper for you.
It won't have the YTD Earnings and Tax Paid, which it sounds like you are after.

We finally got our group certificates on monday, yours shouldn't be far off.

NNS7

HSC
N/A
The staff at our store are waiting for ours as well !!!!!! Because we have joint assets I need my group certificate so my husband can do his. What's up with this Woolworths?? I am SO fed up with this company...I'm over it !!

I got mine last weekend, thats pretty poor that you are still waiting for yours.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
@lordtopcat:
CMS = Central Monitoring Services - i.e. the alarm company ;)
Ahhhhh okay - I was racking my brain trying to think of what CMS was. We don't have CMS here our alarms are just monitored by Alarm New Zealand.

NC8000

HSC
N/A
Also, why do CMS peeps seem so sad? I've been trying to cheer up the ones that are calling the store, because surely its not that bad!
Hi Dimzi, CMS are literally located in the worst possible place at Norwest, No Windows,very much away from everyone else and doing the same thing day in day out. Not a very exciting role so take it easy on them

Cheers

NC8000

HSC
N/A
Get your store managers to start making complaints guys, seriously. By law, we were meant to have them in our hands a whole week ago.
complaints ? So does that mean you are going to compliment the company when E-Payslips start in a few months time ? (Hint: watch this space very very soon)
Imagine your role was printing 194,000 payslips each week/fortnight/month? Cut some slack. changes are coming

HSC
a question i meant to ask ages ago...

for people cluey with people planner (ie perhaps harry):

how the hell do you print from there? I've worked out everything else except that. And its perhaps the only thing I need to know :rolleyes:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
depends what you want to print? Most printing is done through a macro, or from a menu option, the only think you have to be wary of is to make sure you toggle the printer on (Alt+P from memory) otherwise it "prints" to the screen or to file. but i haven't used people planner in ageeeeeeeeees, so don't remember all the ins and outs.

Also, just got promoted at work, so probably going to tender my resignation soon.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
complaints ? So does that mean you are going to compliment the company when E-Payslips start in a few months time ? (Hint: watch this space very very soon)
Imagine your role was printing 194,000 payslips each week/fortnight/month? Cut some slack. changes are coming
Also, that excuse hardly cuts it. The law is the law, and that says group certs by July 14. It's not like end of financial year suddenly snuck up on them....it happens at the same time every year.

TG Fan

HSC
N/A
Got our group certificates today. Sheesh!

I agree with townie.....it's not as if the end of financial year changes each and every time. End of June is what it always has been and always will be. :sun:

britto89

HSC
well. this was unexpected. never thought i'd get another email from BOS saying that something was posted on the forum. who is the moderator for this thread now? i think townie is well and truely gone :(

Beege

HSC
Been at woolies for nine months now. It's driving me mental, but the cash is good I guess.

BSammy

HSC
I have recently transferred to a Woolies in Melbourne, am I close to anyone here?

Glad this thread is back, I want a bit of a whine about working a ten and a half hour shift yesterday, and I ripped my pants at the end of it. Tragedy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)