The social life at Newcastle Uni (1 Viewer)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
angelduck said:
lol, bein kicked out of the northern, thats sad
I got kicked out of the northern last year after they (wrongly) accused me of vandalising the ATM in there. :(

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
um.. said:
i was talking to you for a bit, ay

fuck i wouldnt want to fight steve, hes the staunchest cunt out
yeh, but you couldn't wait to get onto the dance floor ;) Did you happen to see 3 girls dressed as nurses?

I think a lot of people are intimidated by his size, but it doesn't bother me... he is a rude prick in need of a good towelling. The guy to watch out for at the GN is Joey, short little, nuggety, fella about 75kgs with red hair & goatee and tats on the side of his head as well as on his arms & legs. He's a professional boxer and they don't call him the 'Hamilton Hammer' for no reason, the boy can throw!!

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Cyph said:
Did you happen to see 3 girls dressed as nurses?
They were probably IH chicks. We had a function last night at the CBD and 3 girls i knew went in a group as nurses

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
haha cyphs cool!

i saw the nurses, i think theyre CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY

at least u saw me pissed, im pretty boring sober :p

winicat

HSC
evilc said:
I got kicked out of the northern last year after they (wrongly) accused me of vandalising the ATM in there. :(
i couldn't use the ATM there, i put my card in every way except the right way lol

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
yeh, but you couldn't wait to get onto the dance floor ;) Did you happen to see 3 girls dressed as nurses?

I think a lot of people are intimidated by his size, but it doesn't bother me... he is a rude prick in need of a good towelling. The guy to watch out for at the GN is Joey, short little, nuggety, fella about 75kgs with red hair & goatee and tats on the side of his head as well as on his arms & legs. He's a professional boxer and they don't call him the 'Hamilton Hammer' for no reason, the boy can throw!!
i've known steve since i was born, he grew up around the corner from me and was best friends with my eldest brother through primary and high school. he was always the fat kid when he was young, its only been in the last few years he had bulked up

i dont have a problem with him, however. i think hes nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)