...The Road Ahead (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
So now that the HSC is around 9 weeks away, what will your final preparation consist of? Just past papers or going through all your old books?

Share your thoughts.

umz93

HSC
Papers+reading one module per subject every day :D

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
"The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination” - Don Williams, Jr.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I feel like I've lost all my maths abilities, cause I haven't practice much recently. And then when I go to study I feel like an empty gas lighter trying to lite up, I can't re-grasp these concepts from past papers dammit!

P

pinkcupcakes

I feel like I've lost all my maths abilities, cause I haven't practice much recently. And then when I go to study I feel like an empty gas lighter trying to lite up, I can't re-grasp these concepts from past papers dammit!

same!

enoilgam

HSC
Off topic, any of you guys take a few weeks off after the trials.

clry

HSC
Off topic, any of you guys take a few weeks off after the trials.
I'll stop the past paper revision for 2 weeks, but I'll keep reading over summaries/dot points for those two weeks, then pick up the routine and do daily papers for the final 7 odd weeks.

Chambalam

HSC
Rather than 'revising' i think I plan to go back and carefully go through my notes, making sure there aren't any holes. I mean, getting 90+ in an exam like chem is easy, but pushing those last few marks might require a bit more perfection :\

Chambalam

HSC
Well, not RIGHT now, probably 85 is easy, but hell - if you're getting 85, or even 80 at the trials, and you have i think its 12.5 weeks until chemistry, its not a bad assumption :p

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Doing all the textbooks, past papers and trial papers I have at home.
Gonna lock myself in a room or a quiet library far away where no one knows me there.
The thing I hate about home.. is....is... FREAKING NOISY NEIGHBOURS, especially when they have extremely noisy kids and all they do is play in the drive way all day long.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I love enstilling fear in my enemies. So - 70 Days, 12 Hours, 12 Minutes, 09 Seconds

HKK

HSC
love being home alone most of the time + study while everyone's sleeping ahah. sleeping patterns ucked but

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)