The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Bolton Liverpool 2 - 0
Chelsea Aston Villa 1 - 1
Charlton Arsenal 1 - 2
Everton Man. City 1 - 1

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
fifa 07???

the real big news is the release of fm 07 demo

mat2154

HSC
FM is awesome as well, i played FM2006 for hours. Until pro evo and FM 2007 come out, i'll play fifa 07.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
LoL@Pool, owned.

That van Persie goal is just amazin, but I think it was a fluke, great goal nonetheless.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Blackburn 2 Wigan 1
Man Utd 2 Newcastle 0
West Ham 0 Reading 1

gotta say that reading are doing exceptionally well at the start of the season and itll be great if they can keep it up
but man utd what can you say...now level with chelsea on goal difference

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Newcastle were again no match for us at Old Trafford, wit Ronaldo again playin fantastically. If he maintains that sort of form throughout the season and Rooney returnin back to full fitness, we'll become a real force in the league.

Saha remained on the bench throughout the whole game, nursin his thighs again...? And Heinze got injured too, hopefully they'll be back soon.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Ruud who? ....Exactly.

I appreciate the service that Van Nistelrooy provided Man United. 150 goals in 200 games is simply brilliant...but our attack was a little bit one dimensional when he was upfront. We play a much faster game now..and it really is paying dividends.

Ole Solskjaer is a f***ing legend!!!!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Can't really compare Ole's goals to Ruud though, right place at right time for both of them. Still, Ruud's a douche and Ole's not!
And a disgusting dive by Zokora allowing Spurs to beat Pompey was just yuck. I agree with Redknapp's pleas to get video tech into the game, and then Jol comes out and defends him by saying "He was off balance."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oM7od-y_5U
Decide for yourself. The immediate turn around and look at the assistant is the giveaway for me.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The thing wit Solskjaer now is that he's been out for 2 years, and yet he still delivers at the top level. That is just simply amazing to be honest. He doesn't get many opportunities, but he's usually clinical when needed to be. Absolute legend.

Important month of fixtures comin up fo us in October, wit games against Liverpool and Bolton respectively. We need to maintain the good form to make sure Chelsea don't run away in that month.

Too bad it's international break now, gotta wait 2 weeks for the next game.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
In other news....Fergie must go back to school to continue at Man Utd. I seriously LoL'd when I read that.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will have to go back to school if he is to coach beyond 2010!

Fergie, who celebrates 20 years at Old Trafford next month, is one of a select band of bosses who are currently allowed to manage in the Premiership without a UEFA pro-licence.

Sheffield United's Neil Warnock, along with presently out-of-work managers Dave Bassett and Joe Royle, are also among the elite few who have been handed honorary diplomas by UEFA. They were given their degrees in recognition for notching up 10 years or more as a manager. But UEFA rules stipulate that, if they want to carry on beyond 2010, they will have to enrol on the year-long course which ultimately brings their pro-licence.

Warnock said with a smile: "After 2010, none of us can operate in the dugout unless we've got our pro-licence - and that includes Sir Alex.

"But can you imagine anyone telling Fergie he can't manage without his degree? I cannot think of anybody who would be that brave... or daft!"

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Scotland 1 - 0 France in Euro 2008 qualifiers.

Good win for the Scots, look like a certainty to qualify.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
sweet_as said:
Scotland 1 - 0 France in Euro 2008 qualifiers.

Good win for the Scots, look like a certainty to qualify.
A certainty...? Maybe you've forgotten about World Cup winners Italy who too are in the same group, and don't foget fellow World Cup participants Ukraine.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
LMF^^ said:
A certainty...? Maybe you've forgotten about World Cup winners Italy who too are in the same group, and don't foget fellow World Cup participants Ukraine.
haha, perhaps I should rephrase :)

Scotland, off current form, are looking very promising in qualifying for Euro 2008.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)