The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
withoutaface said:
Valencia for La Liga premiers!
If Bartha sthop winning- they're hit a run of draws but when eto'o gets back itll be business as usual. Mind, I didnt expect Valencia to do so well so soon after the ranieri debacle.

nedzelic said:
Um, there's this team called rangers....or something. i think they're from ireland or scotland or something - give them a try....
Yeah, coz the whole point of my idea was to support someone I could watch. By this time every year I usually choose an EPL relegation battler to support. I might just do that again.

Heres the odds for the next manager of England: http://www.readabet.com/index.php/football/article/8444 For sure Guus is the favorite. Couldnae find odds for Souness' replacement, Ill keep looking.

Sol wont play in Arses next match against Birmingham, so that means Campbell, Gilbert, Eboue, Cole, Toure, Lauren and Clichy are out. Who the fuck is left to play defence? I heard Tony Adams is coming back from a coaching job at Utrecht, is it perhaps to fill in at the back for Wenger? :p

Jimmy_B

HSC
shit, apparently sol's depressed because the news of the world are going to out him and jermaine jenas this sunday. absolutely fucked if true, i feel a tad sorry for the bloke now.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Wow. Thats one hell of a rumour. Thats fucking harsh from news of the world if they do that, but since when have morals and tabloids gone together?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Surely not? I know Campbell's always been the subject of a lot of jokes about his sexuality, but was it ever actually confirmed?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
not that im aware of, it's been going for years. Wouldnt be surprised if Sol retires, pretty hard to bounce back I would imagine.

Jimmy_B

HSC
well, the sun says he's cheating on his misses with a fashion designer, the mirror says he's doing with an 18 year old girl from essex and tommorow the notw say it's with jermaine jenas.

could this shit just fucken die already. whether he's a bender or not really isn't all that important.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Poor Arsenal, their defence iz down to bare bonez atm, even Cygan haz been ruled out fo Satz match.

No wonder Henry ain't signin anythin yet.

In other newz, Fergie claimz John Obi Mikel wantz to join United. I really hope thatz the case.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
argh...

tonights game (3am tomorrow) is too early :(

tafe goes back...cant watch it. Far out, dodgy time/distance relationship :(

Jimmy_B

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Poor Arsenal, their defence iz down to bare bonez atm, even Cygan haz been ruled out fo Satz match.

No wonder Henry ain't signin anythin yet.
yeah, obviously any blind man could have envisioned losing your 8 of your 9 first choice defenders all at the same time eh? not complaining mind ;)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
So Chelsea finally manage three points against Pool. My bro has been absolutely dreadful, Bartha better knock them off.

And if the rumours are true, they havent affected Jenas the same way it has to Sol.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Is the 4-1 game from earlier this year stricken from everyone's memories?

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
yeah, obviously any blind man could have envisioned losing your 8 of your 9 first choice defenders all at the same time eh? not complaining mind ;)
Yep. The Gunners injury toll was pretty shocking. Did a brilliant job against Birmingham with 2 midfielders and a couple youngsters in the backline.

The sooner we get Zinedine Cygan back the better!

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
Is the 4-1 game from earlier this year stricken from everyone's memories?
Errr... yeah. I have a poor memory at times. Anyhoo, I lost a $20 on the game being a 1-0 Chelsea halftime/1-1 draw full time double. I thought it was perfectly plausible.

Jimmy_B

HSC
reina was stupid to raise his arms like that anyway. he was asking for a red there

as for robbens "histrionics", what else would you expect from a cuntski player? they're all hideous cheating cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)