The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Yea but its still funny tho. And I think the jambos are too good for second, so no champions league for gers next year...

Sol is back at training apparently. And ta for the vids, copious.

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Yea but its still funny tho. And I think the jambos are too good for second, so no champions league for gers next year...
but now, doesn't the winner of the champions league automatically qualify for the next year's comp ;)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
If Gers win the Champions league I will jog all the way down Northbourne naked and have mates to get a news crew or someone to film it. I honestly will do it. Hold me to my word.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
You heard it here first, West Ham for Europe next year! and Teddy to sign a 1 yr extension.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Mido has been thrown out of the Egypt squad for the African Nations Cup and has been expelled from international duty for 6 months due to an argument with the coach

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
shiet livo got smashed both games in the double gameweek 2 - 0 , that sucked for me fantasy football wise.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Egypt have just stuffed themselves so badly by banning Mido, easily their best player. They will lose the final now.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
lol, the kid would "have to see him in hospital". I loved that Rafa didnt let him escape without a few comments.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
I think Terry had something to do wiv it, u can already see him smirking before the kid even did it lol

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
West Ham striker Teddy Sheringham has revealed he turned down the chance to join Tottenham for the third time in his career in January.

Spurs made a bid for the former England star, who will be 40 in April, during the transfer window.

---

fark off Martin Jol you nuffy!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
So Liverpool lost to Charlton in midweek, 2 defeatz in a row, wheelz are comin off a lil bit.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
'Sol's injury is real'
Arsene Wenger insists troubled Arsenal defender Sol Campbell has a 'genuine injury' which will keep him out of action for at least a fortnight. In an interview with Arsenal TV Online, Gunners chief Wenger insisted Campbell's absence was 'purely physical' and not related to psychological issues

---
lol what a tool! Anyway in all seriousness, they arsenal defensive injury list is absolutely outrageous! Not to mention the fellas at the ACN.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
OMFG Reyes is being stretchered off. THE LAST THING WE NEED IS ANOTHER FUCKING INJURY :S

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
LMF^^ said:
So Liverpool lost to Charlton in midweek, 2 defeatz in a row, wheelz are comin off a lil bit.
Oh well. They just beat Wigan at JJB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)