The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nedzelic

HSC
copious said:
Woot we have signed someone to fill the Repka void at right back, some bloke called Lionel Sebastián Scaloni from Deportivo.
while he may have lost a bit now, 'some guy' is probably the mots accomplihsed player at your club. this reminds me of when pandiani went to boringham, of all places....but not as bad

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
OK, I just spent half an hour trying to log in...

Chelsea and Pool draw, manu and arse lose, so did spurs. This gameweek has been a great one for the bookies for sure. Sunderland winning would have topped it off :D

yeah. funnily (well not really) i tipped chelsea and reds who draw. i tipped sunderland who lost. i tipped a draw but blacburn won. and i tipped spurs to draw and chartlon to win (but draw).
terrible week - capped off by barca not going through for a super classico semi final..FUCK!

Jimmy_B

HSC
2 campbell fuck-ups gifts west hame victory! :D

bahahahahha. what makes it even better is when he got subbed off at half-time he got into a strop with wenger and stormed out of the ground. the fucking cunt is finished now, and arsenal are going the same way too!! even their reject bentley gets a hattrick against manyoo to top it off.

nedzelic

HSC
Jimmy_B said:
2 campbell fuck-ups gifts west hame victory! :D

bahahahahha. what makes it even better is when he got subbed off at half-time he got into a strop with wenger and stormed out of the ground. the fucking cunt is finished now, and arsenal are going the same way too!! even their reject bentley gets a hattrick against manyoo to top it off.
i wouldn't get too excited, order will probably be restored soonish.

i tell ya what i loved though, check this quote out from skysports (which i emailed to my brother who is an arse supporter)

"The first period proved to be symptomatic of Arsenal's season as a whole, as like a supermodel, Arsene Wenger's side were pretty on the eye but had little substance."

gotta love that!

but i have to watch toyota world sport tonight as i abosultely have to see the injury time disallowed goal to robbie fowler....fucking hell. he would have been absoluetly gutted. i can only imagine what the commentator would have said.
to equal kenny dalgleish's record as well!

Jimmy_B

HSC
i'm just delighted that cunt campbell is pretty much finished as a top level player. my bro reckons he's cost arsenal about 4 games this season.

england squad, he's gotta be laughing. terry,carragher,rio, king are all in front now.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
nedzelic said:
but i have to watch toyota world sport tonight as i abosultely have to see the injury time disallowed goal to robbie fowler....fucking hell. he would have been absoluetly gutted. i can only imagine what the commentator would have said.
to equal kenny dalgleish's record as well!
He was offside quite clearly mind you...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
nedzelic said:
while he may have lost a bit now, 'some guy' is probably the mots accomplihsed player at your club. this reminds me of when pandiani went to boringham, of all places....but not as bad
more accomplished than Teddy? :D

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Haha copious, you beat me to that.

I watched my last match on celticfc site last night, uni seems to have cut my expenses a fair bit. :( Its a shame, I think I might choose a random club from a random league and jump on the bandwagon for the rest of the season. Hey, it could be fun. Anyone got any suggestions?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Benny_ said:
I can't believe D'Allesandro signed for Pompey. My god does the man have no self respect? Oh well, I'm sure he'll be available on the cheap once they get relegated.
I thought it was only on loan? In either case, Redknapp's pulled off a great transfer here, along with the Spurs rejects

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
lol... not sure if the Spurs rejects were good transfers. D'Allesandro certainly hasn't lit up Europe the way many pundits expected him to anyway. Who knows, he might well turn out to be another Diego and fade away into obscurity.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Haha copious, you beat me to that.

I watched my last match on celticfc site last night, uni seems to have cut my expenses a fair bit. :( Its a shame, I think I might choose a random club from a random league and jump on the bandwagon for the rest of the season. Hey, it could be fun. Anyone got any suggestions?
Valencia for La Liga premiers!

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
I think I might choose a random club from a random league and jump on the bandwagon for the rest of the season. Hey, it could be fun. Anyone got any suggestions?
Um, there's this team called rangers....or something. i think they're from ireland or scotland or something - give them a try....

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
I think I might choose a random club from a random league and jump on the bandwagon for the rest of the season. Hey, it could be fun. Anyone got any suggestions?
Um, there's this team called rangers....or something. i think they're from ireland or scotland or something - give them a try....

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Fuck, Blackburn did the double over uz thiz season. Another opportunity missed. Well at least no other top teamz won.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Well the Toon hav finally sacked Souness...Roeder & Shearer to take charge in the meantime.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Alan Shearer eh...

Well I can't see the Piez doin any better in the distant future.

Jimmy_B

HSC
Evening Standard said:
From Stammers in The Standard....

After a 4 minute team talk, in which Wenger explained the strategy for the second half, Campbell and Wenger went into the manager's office, which is adjacent to the dressing room. There had been no mention in front of the other players about Campbell being taken off.

Wenger and Campbell talked for 5 minutes and Wenger returned to tell Lasson that he was coming on. The players were astonished and looked at each other in disbelief. There had been no harsh words between the pair and no raised voices from Wenger's office.
Guardian Online said:
And things could be well and truly staying tits-up for Sol, who apparently, mid-huff out of Highbury last night, said he would never play football again. A terrible shock for Arsenal fans, who thought he must have come to the decision some weeks ago.
bahahaha. don't know whether to laugh or cry at this one. he's a pretty influential figure for them, but at the same time he's been directly responsible for 5 out of their last 6 conceded goals. brilliant brilliant day.

onya west ham!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)