The Official 2006 FIFA World Cup thread. (1 Viewer)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Just read through the last 10 pages or so, funniest stuff ev0r. Brogan, you are probably the funniest and most annoying person I know. At the same time.

All analysis can be left for another 12 hours.

For now, we just celebrate!

FARKEN HELL AUSTRALIA!!!!! BEST TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE! Best ten minutes of any proud Australian's life!

The heart! The guts! Props to Kewell for playing a whole match, even though he was dead on his feet. Props to Kennedy, who was a big presence when he came on. Props to Viduka, who was awesome up front.

BUT MOST OF ALL, PROPS TO ALOISI AND CAHILL!!!!!!!

Timmy Cahill, the whole of Australia wants to have your babies!

I'm 18 now, so I can vote. Next State/Federal election, I am totally writing, "TIMMY CAHILL FOR PRIME MINISTER" on the top of the ballot sheet!

You should all do the same!

johnny_87

HSC
Cahill seems to have the predatory instincts of a striker like Van Nistelrooy or Crespo. He followed up the Viduka penalty vs Holland, he was in the right spot for the 1st goal vs Japan, and we've seen him do it on countless times for Everton (paticularly in the 04/05 season when he was their top-scorer).

Timmy Cahill must start aginst Japan. If Brazil take us lightly and we score first, or if they can only score a goal, we might just nick a point.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
FUCK YEH!!! TIMMY CAHILL = GOD!!!! WHO NEEDS RONALDINHO AND KAKA!! SUCK SHIT JAPS, how fast did their fans leave the stadium lmao wtfownedbbq! the EGYPTIAN REF... GO FUCK uRSELF

edit: hopefully wilkshire will never play again

and czechs scored already hahaha

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Btw what do you guys think of Asians supporting Australians in the soccer/WC?

I got these msg's from two diff ppl on another site (for Singaporeans) who weren't too happy with me supporting Australia (for those who don't know- I'm an Asian).

Yeah well they dun cheer for u. As far as they know, you're not Aussie, coz you're not WHITE.

U know what? I think if u put a Socceroos banner on your car, the Aussies are gonna laugh at u. They're thinking "We beat your team, why are you putting our banner on your car? Crazy Asians!"
Just on a sidenote, she's from Singapore... and seems to have this perspective of Australia as being a very anti-Asian country.
(nb. She's referring to me having the Sun Herald Socceroo's flag on my car)

yeah

the white guys most prolly diss u

'HEY CHINK U KICK YR ASS REAL WELL AR?'
... so I was just wondering what you guys thought... is it just me or do they really think everyone is a racist in Australia? I haven't experienced any racial discrimination in the past 10 years or so... and even then, before that, it was only childhood racial slurs which weren't really offensive.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Err well, considering she's in Singapore, she has no clue.
I'm Asian and alot of my friends are Asian and we all (including their families) went absolutely MAD for this match and anything socceroos related LOL. I don't see what the problem is. I've seen people of ALL backgrounds clip that Sun Herald flag to their cars :D

....and I bet there will be alot more of those flags floating around the city tomorrow :D

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Football isn't an "Aussie" game inthe same vain as rugby, AFL or cricket. also, most asians hate the japanese. so i don't think it's unusual for an asian to support australia in a game against japan.

*Minka*

HSC
Those Joga Bonito ads crack my shit up.

And the SMH ought to get off their butts and edit that shit now!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
seremify007 said:
Btw what do you guys think of Asians supporting Australians in the soccer/WC?
Pfft, I'm a proud aussie! Fuck what they think!

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Go the Czech Republic. Really ripped into those Americans, most fluent football I've seen this world cup.. keeping in mind I missed Argentina vs Cote D'ivoire

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Roar! Haven't seen Guus that excited since Korea made the semis last time around. Definitely gon dl the match or watch it tomorrow at 5. Best game of the World Cup so far by a long shot.

Oh and fuckin Japs were kunts, they deserve what they get. Fuck em kuntz, and all yo Jap dickriders.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
As good a Timmy's goal was, its only been the third best so far:

1. Frings
2. Rosicky
3. Cahill

Im living in Canberra. Time to let some fireworks off and celebrate!!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
As good a Timmy's goal was, its only been the third best so far:

1. Frings
2. Rosicky
3. Cahill

Im living in Canberra. Time to let some fireworks off and celebrate!!!
Thats Frings(sp?) goal was a cracker!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
all of you who stayed home suck. seeing the match live at some venue was amazing. the atmosphere was nuts.

2700 words to go for tomorrow :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
all of you who stayed home suck. seeing the match live at some venue was amazing. the atmosphere was nuts.

2700 words to go for tomorrow :(
Haha, the family was pretty pumped, mum's not usually a sports person, but she was as excited as I was, and its hard to beat warm house + 154cm rear projection HD tv :D

Though, i was going to come out, but fell asleep rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)